Anything without a home!

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 30.00
Bank: 7,930.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Fexelea wrote:I finally had some time to look and I think the first thing you'll want to do is import bootstrap and work with it to make your site responsive. It's super important nowadays!

my brother said the same. i'll probably make a number of changes in a few days.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

played the first code vein dlc. its about what i expected in terms of value. the main boss fight is pretty good; i'd put it between midir and gael. i like the new fire gifts and the specialized scaling on the weapons gives them a bit more identity than just a re-skin with a fire buff gimmick. probably about 5 hours content with regards to the challenges maybe a bit longer if you want the pipe. balance patches hit unga bunga style heavy builds pretty hard not sure how to hit 60k damage in one hit.

individually the dlcs will probably be overpriced but the season pass is a decent value.

bealefay

Souls: 53.00
Hello everybody,
I decided to register and join the local community ;)

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 27,027.00
Wiki Edits: 41
I still haven't even bought Code Vein. From everything i've read and seen it really didn't seem like any of the issues I had from beta were addressed in the full game. I want to play it because I love the asthetic and I kinda actually care about the story. There's enough there of the game for me to enjoy it and overlook my issues. But it's never gone on a deep enough sale for me to consider spending money on it. If it ever drops to 20$ USD or below i'll probably pick it up. But only if there's nothing else I have a major interest in.
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

BWO_RazrSrorm wrote:I still haven't even bought Code Vein. From everything i've read and seen it really didn't seem like any of the issues I had from beta were addressed in the full game. I want to play it because I love the asthetic and I kinda actually care about the story. There's enough there of the game for me to enjoy it and overlook my issues. But it's never gone on a deep enough sale for me to consider spending money on it. If it ever drops to 20$ USD or below i'll probably pick it up. But only if there's nothing else I have a major interest in.

what were the issue you had with it?

been playing tree of savior for a week or so. the rebuild patch made the game a lot better.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 436,350.49
Bank: 9,998.71
Wiki Edits: 39048
That has to be the funniest bot ever
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Fexelea wrote:That has to be the funniest bot ever

at least it isn't spamming hexadecimals and taking up bandwidth.

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 27,027.00
Wiki Edits: 41
qeter wrote:
BWO_RazrSrorm wrote:I still haven't even bought Code Vein. From everything i've read and seen it really didn't seem like any of the issues I had from beta were addressed in the full game. I want to play it because I love the asthetic and I kinda actually care about the story. There's enough there of the game for me to enjoy it and overlook my issues. But it's never gone on a deep enough sale for me to consider spending money on it. If it ever drops to 20$ USD or below i'll probably pick it up. But only if there's nothing else I have a major interest in.

what were the issue you had with it?

been playing tree of savior for a week or so. the rebuild patch made the game a lot better.

The combat itself felt rather clunky. There were a lot of times where my inputs were not registered because of quick successive inputs.
Dodging things felt incredibly jank as well because hitboxes for both the environment and attacks never seemed to match up 100%.
Actual fighting combat itself felt...idk non responsive? Enemies just seemed to either be stunlocked or randomly break out and hit you. And there felt like no weight behind swings.
Online was also incredibly sore. As host and client were never seeing the same thing. Sometimes I experienced this in souls titles. but it felt very constant and far worse with code vein.
Ally AI seemed to be inconsistent. Sometimes they'ed actually dodge things and heal you when you'd go down. Other times they'd just let themselves be wailed on and not even care to heal you.

Overall to me it seems like an indie souls knock off. Good visuals, interesting ideas, a some what intriguing story/universe. But when it comes to gameplay/execution it lacks polish. It feels unfinished. I could see myself absolutely buying the game at full price if it were a 30$ game. But I don't think 60$ is a fair asking price despite how much I adore the game's art style, thematics, and character creation.
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.