Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

How to farm this material?? Do i have to forge a set of Astral Armor??
Finish all your limited bounties for gratitude tickets>get the full astral armor and wear it>farm 50 shades of white event quest with the astral armor set equipped (for the bonus drop rate)>hope rng gives you one.
Forge the Astral armour set then equip it and keep doing the Flora Frostbite event (spawn at camp 7) I'm on my 4th so far.
so far i got them every time when i helped people with their SOS on master rank.
not guaranteed, but I got 1 vip ticket out of 2 SOS i joined
You can get them from limited bounties (these become daily instead of weekly during events) and after finishing quests. For quests, (aside from conditions such as helping newer players,) you can get them without the Astral Set but the set bonus does increase your chances of getting one significantly. Keep in mind the Astral Set specifies that it has no effect when joining mid-quest. In other words, you have to be host or be in the same online session and join the host before they depart.
"Mid quest" means after 10 minutes have passed.
I got the VIP Gratitude ticket as a reward in Shara Ishvalda's optional quest... whaaaaaaaaaaaat??
Yep, they have the chance to drop from any master rank quest or expedition. also obtainable through low level hunter rewards.
low level hunter helper rewards**
Where on earth do the balloons and the snowman go? Looked all over through my room decorations, but can't for the life of me find them.
They are decorations you can put up on certain furniture like your medals and potted plants; stand, shelf, and shelfs on the wall.
The snowman goes on any shelves you have, while the balloons are all ceiling decorations or as the game calls them 'hanging ornaments' which should be in the 2F menu.
Item is also used for crafting pendants (6 total pendants 2 tickets each)
The fastest way that i have found to get these tickets so far is to join assigned quests from low/high rank using the astral armor set.
Fastest way to farm these tickets: wear the full Astral Set and run the "Flora Frostbite" Event Quest. Start at Area 15 camp and when leaving turn left into that area, will have the quest done within a minute or two.
The fastest way is actually the same as the last vip ticket, wear the astral armor set and do Duffel duty, spawn at shipwreck camp go down and all 8 penguins are there
The fastest way is actually the same as the last vip ticket, wear the astral armor set and do Duffel duty, spawn at shipwreck camp go down and all 8 penguins are there
For those who don't know, it isn't on PC, yet. So refer to the comment below about "Flora Frostbite" quest.
You can also trade these in for Silver Melding Tickets to trade those in for Decorations.
Did they mean to say pendants when they said they can be used for charms?
I think so; none of the charms seem to need these tickets.