Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Just summon Solaire and its easy mode
Man, someone needs to rewrite parts of this one.
When Smough attacks or brings up his hammer from an attack he can hit Ornstein and move him
this is a boss fight where using a summon is okay in my book. ***** that 2v1 *******
Git Gud
Anyone who summons Solaire is a casul
Or glitched their way over there early
Lik god who would be such a dumbass to instinctively head to Anor Londo and sit at the Anor Londo bonfire after skipping the suns foretress bonfire like what a dumb piece of*****
I've fought these guys so many times with so many different weapons that they're easy to me. Especially Super Ornstein who rarely ever hits me. I've beat them multiple times now without dying.
Nothing's better than listening to their badass theme while they rip your spine out of you arse. Also fun fact Smough is actually pretty *****ing buff under that armour which explains with the mobility and how he swings that hammer around with ease
It's also said that he might be taking the sumo fighters aproach, wich also makes perfect sense
What a Boss Fight ! or better "Bosses Fight" one of the best that i had in a game ! the badass desing of Ornstein and Smough the Soundtrack everything is remarkble ! i can't belive it that i beat them in my first try it can sound a bit noobish but i summoned Solaire wich make it much easier , Solaire attack Smough and i helped him and we killed him then it was only Smough left i lure him to one of the broken pillars and i waited and hit him in the moment that he let an opener and eventually i killed him , the joy of see them down is awesome !
anxiety the fight