Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Ok Google crossbreed priscilla feet

King_Havel

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 60.00
Wtf those pervs? O.o
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What about the soft locking the game and all that.
Not sure what I did wrong but she never became visible for me. Just kept hitting her invisible form till she dropped dead which kind of sucked

Sirthiccum

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Dont moan lock her there is no conventional way out if at all
Punctuation is so pleb
Ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot Ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot Ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot Ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot ice thot
I had fun killing her.
I had fun killing you filthy casul -GiantDad
FILTHY dex Casuls, YOU'VE LOST YOUR MIND??? You are no better than rats if you begin to hurt harmless cinnamon rolls just for the sake of a sh*tty dex weapon... i, Giantdad, feel pride in eradicating all of you from the painted world. Taste my BASS CANNON next time u go there casul rats
Look bro, I'm a dex build but even I wouldn't harm an adorable ball of fluff such as Priscilla. I prefer curved swords in Dark Souls 1 anyways.
Dex here, i only invade near her boss fog without touching Priscilla herself. I feel offended uwu
aaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHH I feel like such scum. . .but now that i have her tail I can always keep a piece of me precious snowflake with me. . .
I've left Dark Souls for like a year after accidentally hitting her with a fist, I refused to kill her, I refused to make stupid justifications in order to murder the only innocent boss in the entire game. Imagine this little thing imprisoned in the Undead Asylum from birth (that's where you find her doll, she was probably kept in THAT starting cell), being called enemy of life and abomination her entire life, but still showing great compassion towards the chosen undead while begging him to leave), ...Mercy killing? Detached from reality? WORTHLESS Pathetic justifications.
I see you've allied yourself with the dragons. I suppose you also use magic too, you disgusting subhuman heretic.
Isn’t Pyromancies the heretic class not magic?
It's a game. Everyone wants to be the best and lasting prey against death. Might as well confront that. Don't do reality though.
What? Was that even English?