Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

It's interesting that she never mentions the Dancer, even though she's effectively keeping her out through miracles.
what if she died because of the dancer?
I disagree, I strongly believe Pontiff Sulyvhn ordered the dancer to stand guard to ensure no one reaches Lothric Castle. It would really fit in if he is indeed the “scholar” who convinced the prince to abandon linking the flame.

coolorochi

Souls: 50.00
I killed two lords, I think to myself, I could get that dancer set now. So, I go there and put my sword thru her. She said something like "why? what have I done?" These simple words is now eating My conscience.
as a sorcerer I killed the dancer easily lol
Wasn't there some extra hidden dialogue if you defeat a certain Lord of Cinder last?
I think it was Yorm the Giant, my memory's foggy but I'm almost certain I watched an old video about it, now I can't find anything about that, anyone know what I'm talking about?
I beat yhorm last and I'm 99% sure nothing special happened. I did it today too, so I would probably remember
When I killed her early , and got teleported later , she has another dialogue like "Be the last lord of cinder" I think
Best Waifu
Got a granny fetish ah?

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
Best Comment award xD
OH GEE THANKS EMMA, NOT LIKE I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A HEARTJERKING MOMENT WITH SIEGWARD, BUT NO DON'T LET ME FINISH IT OR PICK UP HIS ARMOR THERE I TOTALLY WANT TO COME LISTEN TO YOU WHINE AND GIVE ME A BOWL. NOT LIKE I WANTED TO GO GET THE SUN PRINCESS RING AFTER KILLING ALDRICH, NOPE JUST GO AHEAD AND DRAG ME OVER TO THE DUMP YOU CALL HOME AND MAKE ME LISTEN TO YOU ASK ME TO KILL THE EDGY SNOT NOSED CHILD YOUR RAISED TO THINK HE DIDN'T HAVE A RESPONSIBLITY TO BE A LORD OF CINDER OR ANYTHING.

I just wish we could have her robes as an armor set.
This comment is the only comment that made laugh on this site, bravo
A bit out-of-style for there to be no consequences to killing her, besides obviously facing an end-game boss, but even this is something you can control after getting the Basin.
Dancer isn't an end-game boss. She's a mid-game guardian, of sorts, making sure you don't get past her to the rest of the game before you're properly skilled and equipped. Or just skilled. If you get the Dark Hand and touch her booty a lot you don't need to do most of the game.
The way she's positioned while dying is rather similar to Lothric in the cutscene and phase 1 of the Twin Princes fight. This may, however, be a mild coincidence.
Will killing her allow you to skip the first 3 boss fights entirely? Or are we still required to go back and finish off the other lords.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 945.00
Wiki Edits: 7
You don't even know your main objective, do you?
I don't know what the objective is*****don't wanna answer the question why the ***** you replying? Is this not a website designed for people to learn about the game we're all playing? Get off your pedestal ******.
No, it doesnt allow you to skip the three other lords of cinder. Upon defeating Dragonslayer, the grand archives will be locked until such a time as you finish the other three before Twin Princes.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

That was a lot of anger for no valid reason.
@AntonShea53 Or maybe you got that reply from OP because you asked a question that was probably irrelevant to the question.
That question was completely relevant the goal of the game is getting the cinders of the lords so of course you need their cinders and how do you get them you guessed it killing them
you need to kill all the lords. Skipping 3 would be stupid.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Nobody said you didn't. If you think challenging yourself is stupid, you're in the wrong series entirely.
chunks
What does she say if you somehow managed to kill Lorain and lothric before yhorm or Aldrich
she says nothing, because that is impossible, you can not kill the twin princes before any of the other three lords of cinder. you will have to kill emma first to activate the dancer and once you get pass the dragon slayer you won't be able to get into the grand archives unless the other three lords are in their thrones for a corpse to appear holding a key to the grand archives.
she'd be dead already so nothing
What they said: the only way to kill prince Lothric and Lorian is to kill Emma herself or let her die normally through the game after beating all three other Lords of Cinder. Considering she still calls to you and summons you to her if you've killed her, it's safe to say they didn't plan for what she would say if you managed to *somehow* get past her without her death.