Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Hard countered by the pokey poke halberds
What sound does a helicopter make?
Idk... moo?
SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI
meow
Wroom wroom nibba :)
I personally love this weapon, but god damn i hate it when its used against me! it's a good weapon so people stop complaining, and i don't like being a hypocrite, but god damn is this thing's range long! Anyone if this thing is can be parried, both the L1 and L2, R1 and R2, and the WA?

KitsuneTatsuki

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 932.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 42
R1 can be parried, and L2 can be setup-parried but only if they keep holding L2 for the constant spin. I haven't tested the R2 of halberds.

Hope this helped!
quick question. How quickly can I get this weapon in a playthrough, I honestly have to say I'm quite scared of facing Friede, and better yet, Vilhelm, on low sl characters. Anyone have any good tips for me or do I just have to git gud?
just go through vanilla and get to kiln thats really all you could do if you dont want to fight freide yet
You have to kill Friede or play the game up to the final boss to access the DLC.
An S scaling with strength with a heavy gem? I'm using this for sure.

KitsuneTatsuki

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 932.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 42
Str/Faith with Darkmoon blade nets crazy damage with the true combo. Go for it
Is it good? Yes. Is it broken? Hell no. It is easily out classed against ultra greatswords and greataxe. Get some poise, then r1 those guys, if they try the combo, hit them out of it or try to dodge away. It's not broken, perhaps you need to experiment and see what works. This worked for me.
Because of the combo you fight people with this who spend the entire duel using R1 until they catch you. This is easily predicted and not the worst to work around especially when they usually stay offensive because of how hooked they are to that one combo.