Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

Don't drink the potion if you're doing a solo honor mode run for the laugh… You've been warned.
You can easily trick this quest (Definitive Edition). Start the dialogue on one character, snatch it out of the bag and drop it on the ground with a second character. Switch back to your first character. It will still let you go through with the dialogue and offer the potion. Then simply pick it up the ground and offer it to the second cow.

Bodkn

Souls: 50.00
This works in Classic Mode as well, thanks for the submission!

Bodkn

Souls: 50.00
This works in Classic Mode as well.
I had to wait until you were 1 dialogue option away (choosing who to give it to) before taking it out of the bag and putting it on the floor, otherwise there were no options for who to give it to, but great find!
DE april 27th 2019 the quest completes succesfully but the npcs do not go back to town and disappear forever so you miss out on the cow loot chest and the recipe books.
Edit: nevermind, was unclear. If you ask for reward, they go back to town. If you don't ask for reward they disappear forever
I sold the witch's eye, and I can't find it again. How can I do it? Another place to find this? Thanks!
Easily the funniest quest in the game.