Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

conquerermtm

Casual
Convict

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 8
The Unique Weapon you get is dependant on your choice in this quest: . Side with Sanjar - get MSI Saltuna Searer . Side with Graham - get The Good Word . Make the peace between them - get Soft Speaker So, 2 of them are missed in your playthrough.
If Sanjar doesn't give you the option for a truce, try going to the ARMS building and read all the entries in the computer before deleting them. (The ARMS building the located just west of the North Gate to Stellar Bay)
Be careful interacting with the terminal because there is a bug that will prevent the player from reading the entries if they accidentally exit the terminal before viewing any entries. The quest will update incorrectly and this will prevent certain quest progression MUCH later on from being accessible.
You have to support Zora by the Quest Sucker Bait, otherwise she will not get involved in peace.
do you still get the good word if you help Zora?

conquerermtm

Casual
Convict

Please see my comment below.
What's the 0/10 monarch judge thing?
It's a joke - the UDL Ship crash landed, so the Monarch judge is giving it a "0/10" score for landing.
Threw me off too. Thought I was supposed to be collecting or killing things.
alguem sabe um jeito de mudar a decisão de zora sem fazer a quest ?

conquerermtm

Casual
Convict

Não, tem que completar Sucker Bait !
Where can i find Zora after completing the negations. I checked the medical building and base building in Amber Heights. Also checked around Stellar Bay. Both factions seems friendly as i can see the both factions troops in each others' cities.
*Same Poster* Found her. She is located on the porch left of where you fast travel into Steller Bay
[SPOILER] If you wish to avoid negative reputation with the Iconoclasts while deposing Graham, set your companions to passive and allow Zora to deal with him unassisted.