Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

This fight was fun but, for how epic it should have been, it was disappointingly easy...Soloed with GS easily and tbh I found AT nerg way harder. I wanted this fight to feel impossible, or that we were evenly matched but I decimated this thing, no carts, and it just felt unsatisfying.
Decimated when hes not enraged, right? Lulz >.>
Don't know why people are disliking this, makes no sense for the difficulty to go down from earlier so I totally agree.
people are disliking this because mid-lategame content shouldnt be as hard as super endgame content for example when a new dungeon comes out in an mmo no one expects it to be harder than the last raid eventually there will be an at ruiner and im sure that one will be just as difficult if not more so than normal at nerg
People complained that AT Nergi was unfathomably unfair and broken...now people say Ruiner is too easy...you people need to make up your minds.
IMO, i think Ruiner had to get the Pepega slam attack (that’s i heard from the people) since it was really hard to guess and came so suddenly
Both are easy, sadly. I hope AT Ruiner will prove more challenging
Everything's easy when you know how to do it Everything's hard when you don't know how to do it Everything's broken till fixed What makes something challenging yet rewarding is when hitboxes are fine tuned, you're rewarded for hand-eye coordination, fights don't drag on forever and undodgable attacks don't 1shot.
Difference is when you meet the different monsters. First time you fight nergi, you wont have had much time to farm end gsme gear. Now people are fully decked out minus augments when they face ruiner
Can we make a petition for his armor became layered sets
1000000% this. His MR armor IMO is the best looking armor in the game. I would kill for that to be a layered set.
Not that Capcom confirmed this but I still know for a fact that all MR armor sets will be layered. So I’m gonna wait for that day to come and then we shall all bask in the glory of fashion hunting!

Grim_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 161.00
Wiki Edits: 17
it's no fact just a rumor that around January 2021 a major update should come. And that they do it that late (IF they do it) is pretty offensive in my book. They could put out MR layered armor the first day of Iceborne release. They dragg this out so people are playing and playing and playing....
Honestly, Master Rank needed to have Tempered be Baseline Pink Rathian was oneshotting (Tailswipe + Deadly Poison) should be innate (Tempered Damage Wise), Tempered variations should be stupidly strong Elder Dragons in MR shoulda been equivalent at the very least to their AT Counterparts Yeah, you'd lose the occasional scrublord here and there, but beyond time-to-kill (when not abusing the new mechanics to an absurd level), it really hasn't gotten that much more difficult in Master Rank over High Rank
Have you ever heard of punctuation?
Fortunately the game isn't designed by tryhards like you.
Get a load of this *****ing *.
Watch out, we got a badass over here.
Ah, a roguelite soulslike masochist. Sekiro is more up your alley m8
You sound like you want a repeat of MH4U's G-rank Molten Tigrex. Minus the awful stunlock.

Definitely a bad idea. Judging by the dislikes, it seems everyone else agrees with me.
I see they still haven't fixed the garbage hitboxes, especially for the tail swipe.
Once you defeated him on the MR99 quest, you can have him as a Investigation from various tracks. I do recommend gathering those from Elder's Recess, so you can utilize both crystals in the middle of the zone for quick damage.
Quite sure the smallest size should be identical to regular nergigante, or 1626.35.

Grim_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 161.00
Wiki Edits: 17
Outside of festivities this game is a lot more of a pain in the ***. Didn't remember getting to MR100 was even a thing for me on my wyman in January. Steamworks doesn't spit out decorations anymore is also quite the blow in the neither region. Started Iceborne in Dec 19 and didn't even know it was only a time limited feature... 50000 fuel... :/
Good night folks. I came here to see if anyone can help me. It's about the Ruiner Nergigante ... I'm at rank 99 for many missions and don't release my Nergigante. I made them all optional, some investigations, Saffi siege and nothing. I'm discouraged because I really want to continue the game, but my Master rank is paralyzed. Do you have a specific mission to release the nergigante?
yes, its given by the field team leader in seliana, I'm surprised it hasn't given it to you. Maybe you might need to spend some time leveling up your guiding lands.
You have to level your Guiding Lands. I think getting a couple biomes to level 3 will unlock the quest.
U.N. Earth Defense Force/UEDF Description Log: As a sturdy, reliable, fast-moving, hard-hitting armored beast; the M30A2 "Growler" Heavy Main Battle Tank, is a multipurpose Heavy Main Battle Tank, designed and built for intense Armored Warfare battles, and is currently used by most UEDF tank battalions. Driven by dual-tracks for better performance, armed with the powerful 154mm or 160mm smoothbore gun, two 14.8mm heavy machine guns, one remotely operated variant mounted on the turret, another mounted on the right of the main gun, and is one of the vehicles; capable of killing an Elder-Level Monster eg. Savage Deviljho or Elder Dragon such as Ruiner Nergigante and Velkhana with just one shot from very long ranges. *a Holographic Demonstration shows a UEDF M30A2 "Growler" Heavy Main Battle Tank firing its 160mm gun at a Savage Deviljho and Ruiner Nergigante from a range up to 7,500 meters.*
Is this some*****ty fanfic you have going on?
Brain damage much?
lmao hoes mad
Fake news people. A hologram can't tell everything, move along.