Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

if you mess up and select the option "master loves them both" you dont need another character with petpal to finish it if you have Fanes mask. simply shapeshift and talk to them again.
Very helpful this should be on the wiki
Buffoonish typical idiotic cat lover (these people are like Trump cultists, except towards cats); thinks cats are more sophisticated and dogs are dumb. Dogs are more intelligent (nearly doubly so) and more loving to our species than cats, period. It's called science, try it. Oh, and you can get both rewards... Leave and spec out to wits, come back and retrieve the diamond under the bathtub in the same room, then side with whomever. The latch will be relieved regardless.
Personally I like both cats and dogs, but to me you sound just as moronic as the “cat-lover” you’re trying to describe.

Trash656

Souls: 905.00
Wiki Edits: 171
looks like someone forgot to have their Wheaties in the morning...
Scientifically, wolves and dogs are 98.8 percent genetically identical. Dogs just utilize a different strategy, relying on their 'master'.
I cant pickup the diamond even tho I completed the quest.
Hold left alt and click

Trash656

Souls: 905.00
Wiki Edits: 171
Reading the few comments below me always reminds me how some people who game take their gaming a bit too seriously, or simply just always looking for things to be butthurt about.
Indeed Quercus.
Cast clear minded on someone, steal the diamond from behind the tub. Then side with the dog. Best possible ending imo.