Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

I'm doing a BSS only run, and I upgraded it with fire because that actually makes it somewhat viable. Unfortunately, Quelaag is completely immune to fire, so I'm only doing 10dmg per hit. This means that I need to hit her 314 times. Frick.
ZeroLenny!
The first boss I beat on the first try. Just slash at the behind during the lava breath and you win.
I experienced a bit more than the little you described...
I'm using basic club +5 (lvl 1 naked) and this boss is giving me many troubles, which weapon is the most efficient? Help
Just be calm and Always look out for what she does , Even if the fight drags out to 10-20 minutes just Stay safe hit her the moment u can and keep your cool u shouldnt get hit if u are cautious

Moosh

Souls: 225.00
Wiki Edits: 35
The easiest melee weapon against Quelaag is Great Scythe, provided you can one-hand it. Just stand in front of her, one-hand the scythe and use R1 to attack her upper body, staggering her with every strike. Just make sure to wait for her to fully recover after each strike before attacking her again. You can basically stun-lock her to death with this method ;)

Moosh

Souls: 225.00
Wiki Edits: 35
* Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot you were having a SL 1 run. What I said doesn't apply here.
Really easy boss but kind of annoying on NG+, used Man-eater Mildred and she made this fight easier and harder at the same time. I don't know if she's reccomendable but I still ended up beating her on NG+ in 4 tries thankfully
I beat her in one try with as a Sorcerer (never done magic build before). Kept my distance and Great Soul Arrowed her. 35 Int, Lvl 40
Wow, so strong
Ah, yes. Chaos ***** Quefag.
Just aggroed me the second I walked through the fog. Killed me in 2 lava bursts just like that(snaps fingers). Used my last lightning buff. F*ck this game. I’m out.
You're mad that a boss attacked you when you entered the arena? Forget the Sekiro easy mode crying, I think we've got a winner here.
What a freaking whimp.
OP reminds me of DSP lol.
Git Gud, scrub king
Weakling scrub
Guys, don’t tell him anything about prince Lorian of Dark Souls 3...
You got this far and only decided **** THIS GAME over the fact that you used up a buff against this broad? You ****ing disgust me with how badly you made all that progress a total waste of time.
huh what about Ornstein and Smough then?? I defeated them solo, but it took me a whopping 24 tries, like 4 hours to finally defeat them without the help of soliare, and you small kids are just crying because of some simple easily dodgeable lava bursts. Go and see Ornstein and Smough. Also how can you leave such a GODLIKE game for losing a buff ? AND WHO REQUIRES A BUFF FOR QUELAG ????? THERE IS A FREAKING HELPFUL SUMMON AND ALSO I SUPPOSE THAT NONE HAS EVER USED BUFFS FOR BOSS FIGHTS. (Honestly i didn't use buufs to even defeat Ornstein and Smough------ MAN HOW CAN U DISRESPECT A GAME LIE THAT ??? DONT U HAVE SHAME ?
Amazing chest ahead
bruh
Quelaag best girl
First Playthrough, using a Cleric Knight Build. Murdered Spider Waifu with Lightning Bolts, and one Mace Bop to the Spider head.