Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Inquisitorbr

Souls: 30.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Scout Vestige C is located in Arachnide Grotto (dephts map)

Inquisitorbr

Sorry, I'm having huge issues working with the wikis table editor for the time being I'll just put the info on all available Vestiges here: Isis Vestige I-IV Fionn Vestige I-V Scathach Vestige I-V Harmonia Vestige I-IV Prometheus Vestige I-III Atlas Vestige I-II Artemis Vestige I-II Hephaestus Vestige I-III Hermes Vestige I-III Darkseer Vestige I Hunter Vestige I-IV Assasin Vestige I-III Survivor Vestige I-III Scout Vestige I-II Warrior Vestige I Eos Vestige I-VII Hunter Vestige Core Assasin Vestige Core Darkseeker Vestige Core Survivor Vestige Core Warrior Vestige Core Berserker Vestige Core Dark Knight Vestige Core Ishtar Verstige Core
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 413,187.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 35781
Hi. What problem are you having? It's very easy just add a row to the associated table by hitting right click > add row below. If a new table is needed, you can just add it wherever and I'll fix the format
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Inquisitorbr

Sorry for the shabby post, unfortunately I don't see any edit button here. Also the is one more core Scout Vestige Core, but you don't need that for an achievement. Probably you don't need cores.
So i'm through my second playthrough, to obtain DITD Ending. I missed my Fionn vestiges, or so i believed, or somehow for some reason...i cannot find Fionn Vestige I. I know that you get it after defeating the Invading Executioner. But did not give me it. I have all the others except the final one. WHY did it not give me Fionn Vestige I???
You're missing Scathach Vestige Part V which can only be acquired after restoring Emily's memory.
Thought I'd add, as it can be easily missed. You get the Demeter Vestige by visiting The Successor of the Heart, under the Successor of the Ribcage's mistle, either after you beat the last boss or prior to it (not sure when)
I visited here again (because I always need some more Pure Blood) after I cleared the Outskirts, but before the final zone and Demeter Vestige was available. I'm not sure if it becomes available just after the previous zone boss or not.
I got it just after beating the Cannoneer and Sword Bearer.
I think it obtainable after defeating Successor of Throat, because i obtain it before the duo boss.
How do i see vestiges again?
Go to the hotsprings in your base
Is there a way to skip memories without entering them? I know about pressing "options", but it still give me two loading screens...