Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

tbh, I never farmed for emblems, never bought them either. idk whats with the outcry in the comment section, I racked up 250 emblems in early mid game just by playing the game and killing enemies. dont spam your tools, use them situationally, your sword is more reliable than any tools u have

Secthelock

Casual
Convict

Souls: 690.00
Wiki Edits: 127
people have well-constructed arguments for their "outcry" - it would become you to read them, understand them, and react politely and constructively to them, preferably with good arguments of your own with which you can then defend the spirit emblem system. If you cannot be bothered with these basic necessities of debate, kindly keep your "opinions" to yourself
OP here, I offered my counter arguement at the end, didnt u see it?
That's... not an argument, never mind a counter argument. Guy before has a point, but it's inapplicable, getting all irritated over what is a really just a comment and advice.
after i defeat genichiro the cost raised to 20, i didn't find the ape, but after defeat corrupted monk that guards the stone it raises to 30, i guess it raised if you defeat plot point boss

Secthelock

Casual
Convict

Souls: 690.00
Wiki Edits: 127
i updated the wiki to reflect this, i found the same thing in my latest playthrough
this totally kills the pace in mid-late game, suddenly i'm always out of resources, means i barely get to use my cool gadgets, means i die more often, so i can't afford anything or make any progress. back to running in circle and farming. oh boy! that's just bad game design.
In the dojo when you return, you can farm the enemy in the dojo for 2 a run, each run is aroun 30secs
Plus you don't really need to spam tools to beat the game, most of the time kusabimaru is enough
I wish at least the Sen Throw wouldn't cost Spirit Emblems....I mean you already consume Sen as a resource
Is there a good farming spot for these?
holy paper quicksilver bullets
**** unexplained mechanic. What kind of a shuriken requires paper dolls to be activated? Such a massive downgrade from the storytelling of Dark Souls