Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Waifu souls
Got a beta code and I've been playing off and on since last night. Nota bad souls like, definitely rough around the edges, but it's a beta. Love the character creator though, crazy options available. Hit boxes are wonky though, some weapons whiff and ranged attacks sometimes hit the floor for some reason. Backstab window is really hit or miss. Love the art style though.
Does anyone know the co op level range and what else it is affected by. I tried to co op at level 1 but I have a plus 3 weapon. Haven't been able to co op at the start with this set up.
was also wondering this as well because i set up a build and everything but nobody is summoning help in the starting area and i think its because nobody is summoning help in the starting area at all and only in the depth wish it was like dark souls with invasions because you only needed to press the orb once and it would keep searching as long as the effect is up would be nice because i would be able to do other things while waitin to be summoned

Momonga

Souls: 50.00
Can't wait!
best anime soul
Demo is great, runs super smooth on PS4 pro. Great character creation.

TheConceptionist

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 51.00
Honestly the hypest release of 2019 for me
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 406,188.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 34723
Code Vein stream embargo is lifted! You can watch gameplay live now on https://twitch.tv/fextralife
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

SunnyHobbies

Souls: 50.00
On first impressions the game looks very easy. Small shards = titanite shads from DS. Medium Shards = Large titanite Shards in DS. Both type of shards are available very early in the game. Easy to upgrade weapons. In DS games large shards were not that easy to get early game. Combat looks nice but too many items to use/consume. Played the demo and it was mediocre at the best.