Anything without a home!

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,623.50
Well I'm pretty excited for next week. Fun weekend off planned, festival in town, garage sale and payday.

Plus, Wednesday is when No Man's Sky BEYOND update drops, which is looking to be pretty awesome. Even better than the NEXT update last year.

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 6,486.50
A friend of mine is also excited about the NMS update. It’s going VR and that’s all I know. I barely mess with my VR (I mean very rare) and I’ve never played NMS, but the combination sounds worth trying.

I’ve been prepping for MHW IB. Went ahead and got on my second profile so I could make weapon specific characters with the Long Sword (which I never used before), the Insect Glaive (which I used to use on my main) and at some point make a Horn build.

I power grinded my LS toon to 70 in 2 weeks and unlocked my Blue Commission Print for Empress sword, then never touched her again.

Got lucky on my Insect Glaive. At HR 32 I tried Behemoth, beat it (no deaths) and in one go got my FF Glaive and Dragon Soul kinsect (yay!). Haven’t messed with him after that except to get the Harvest LA.

Decided that my Heavy Bowgun toon (Sweetcheeks and Fuzzball) is definitely my favorite toon in MHW. Something about that gun makes the game very tactical. I spend more time planning what I’m doing rather than focusing on a combo bar (which is still fun). I think it’s a great fit for the theme and feel of the game. And other than assassin and sorcerer characters, I’ve always loved sappers in fantasy stories. It’s nice to have a game that really nails the feel of traps and explosives vs fantasy monsters.

Also. I finally got an external hard drive for my PS4. So I now have all my games at my fingertips. It’s pretty nice.

(Also, AoW Planetfall is pretty dope)

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 87.00
Bank: 7,272.00
Wiki Edits: 5
steam reviewers were recommending holding out on planet fall till a complete edition.

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,623.50
In Monster Hunter, I got the Wyvern Ignition Greatsword, which is pretty freaking sweet. Also playing with the Charge Blade and Hammer, the hammer I got from Kulve Taroth a while ago. Quite fun bonking everything on the head.

I don't want to start new characters much, and I don't have a problem getting a whole new gear set for a new weapon. Since there's no real stats to change, it's not a big deal to me to keep using the same character.

Just got home from work, and I left my PS4 on standby so the NMS update would download. It's all ready to go, just got some other stuff to do first. Read about some bugs that people have been having, some crashes but that's normal. HG usually gets most of the issues fixed within a few days, so I'm not too worried. Just want to get in and play around with all the new stuff!

I really want to get a PSVR, since VR was a big part of this update and looks really awesome. They expanded multiplayer as well, and the rest of the update was quality of life type stuff, like new base parts, animal products, power generation for your base, the patch notes took me a good 20 minutes to go through.

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 6,486.50
Yeah, making multiple characters in MHW is only cool when they are finished with the story lol... there is no point whatsoever outside of RP. That said, I’m an altaholic.

That’s not a bad call for Planetfall (all considered). I just couldn’t resist getting it to check it out. I’ve wanted something like AoW on PS4 since I’ve owned the system, but nothing compares.. until now of course.
I’ve only played enough to compare it to what I liked about AoW3, and it passed with colors. The map isn’t as cool when zoomed out (AoW3 nailed the fantasy map). But things like combat and base dynamics are improved imo.
And yeah. Cyborgs. I’m a fantasy nut, but I have an affinity for cyborgs.