Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Where is my boy Paladin Leeroy? ;-; Egone is a Carim knight, not the way of white.
this thread is dead alr
Does any one know what the one pygmy npc in the Ringed City after the Demon Princes and before the Mausoleum Lookout? Does he just tell you what you should do for Filianore? Does he give you anything? I notice he disappear once you go for Slave Knight Gael.

Grushenka

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
That's not Judicator Argo.
nah thats judicator fargo my dude
What about the Pyromancer npc in the Ringed City? That you encounter once you go up the big tree?

Leviathis_Krade

Casual
Convict

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
hes under the invader tab b/c he doesn't have a dialogue option
My favorite NPC is Hawkwood. Your favorite?
Andre
The Firekeeper :D and Orbeck
Irina
I've been searching for this damn line of dialogue for such a long time now, but I can't find it anywhere. I can't remember what NPC it was, but I'm in search of this particular word. It was sounded something like "gnave" and I can remember looking up the meaning of it and it basically meant a poor farmer. Does anyone have an idea what word I'm looking for and what NPC says it? thanks
"Ahh, sweet Champion. Leaving so soon? Please, come back in good time. I am frightened. Of the dark that gnaws away at me." That's what Irina of Carim says after buying every Dark Miracle from her.
You might be thinking of the work 'Knave' which is an insult.
There also one more npc that u meet in a cave after just entering the painted world dlc

leftforkilling

Souls: 60.00
also those hollow kings when you are at the mausoleum bonfire and gaels bonfire
Whos the *****in crawling guy in the ringed city
A pygmy lord
Filianore...help me. Please.....
y hate Locust Preacher
You forgot the cage monster that talks about nana