Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

:)
Got eem!!
Great for both fashion souls to have on your back with a big 2 hander eg. Dragons tooth, while also making enemies drop items more often. This buff will appear as a symbol below the stamina bar
this shields infusions are broken. though i love it... does From still update the game?
How broken?
But does the item discorvery stack with, say, another parma shield?
Sniping at the dragon made the shield drop into the ocean for me, and it doesn't show up in the Dragon Shrine chest in SotFS.
Tough luck, use a bonfire ascetic, plus sniping the dragon isn't the proper way to fight him, just run up to him super fast and roll and you won't get hit by the fire then it's super easy to gank him
There is no "proper" way to fight him. If they didn't want you sniping, they wouldn't have included bows, crossbows, and the hawk ring in the game. Killing from a distance is just as legit as melee.
I didn't received it from the chest, I don't have it in the inventory...wtf... Did anyone else got it from the chest?
If you have the Scholar of the First Sin edition, you should receive the shield after killing the Dragon in Heide's tower of flame.
Best shield ever.