Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

Age?
im playing as loshe and whenever i try talking to malady outside the doctor's house, or the door to the house, they act as im not playing as loshe, anyone know how to fix this?
found the issue, for some reason i no longer have the lohse tag
To open the cabinet sealed by magic in the basement of the Doctor's house, just spill some blood!
I'm still in Fort Joy playing as Ifan why did Rhalic said to kill Lohse?
In the definitive edition, we aren't given a choice. Malady will refuse to talk to you without Lohse. And Lohse will always choose to snuff out the candles.
Actually, atleast in my play through, Loshe snuffed the first to even when i told her not to, but when it came to the thousands of candles, choosing "We are leaving, now" can cut it off.
I'm playing as Sebille, and until a few minutes ago, I wasn't sure that Lohse wouldn't someday literally stab me in the back, but after our conversation following Jahan's failed exorcism, I am happy to announce that Sebille and Lohse are the committed lesbian couple that will save the world, and I (Sebille) will cut anyone who tries to hurt my girl.
XD
I love this character, and his quest is so badass. I think she is the most optimistic character in the group.. But at the end of the game, it's really weird his behavior, I don't know if you saw his epilogue, I don't dare to spoil.