Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

Oh and BTW if the guy in covenant is being wimp and running you can use separation crystal or 10 time limit to leave/win (I think) I hear so yeah there's that. I just think its perfect for honing skills without having d bags dancing on your corpse fifty times over when your trying to advance.
The rat covenant is not different than any of the other pvp covenants. And to all the people complaining, just play offline while you are in these areas.
??? They are VERY different from other PvP covenants, comparing them to Bell Keepers, the only other faction actually close to resembling them, would STILL be like comparing a battlefield to a slaughterhouse

Nightlistic

Casual
Convict

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 16
Apparently, and I don't think this is mentioned or I missed it. But if you're in the Rat King Covenant none of the enemies will attack you or allow you to attack them in the Doors of Pharros. I had just reached rank 3 with the Rat King, and went to the Doors of Pharros to farm titanite Chunks, and all my attacks just go through the enemies, and none of them even move. Now I checked to make sure this wasn't a glitch or that I was offline but restarting the game online. Same result.

Nightlistic

Casual
Convict

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 16
Just tested this. I left the Rat King Covenant, and now the enemies in the Door of Pharros will start attacking you again.
Is the rat covenant still working?
The doors of pharros count as "rat" territory. They will be invincible and non hostile. Best covenant for least amount of hassle, and the invincible mastadons are great for breaking the santiner's spear
Kill-kill player things!
You get a small aura after a successful invasion(?), and you are at least rank 1 within the covenant. It looks like the petrification effect surrounding the rats.

az_960

Souls: 50.00
It's because the rats DOES HAVE an petrificating effect (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
How does soul memory affect summons?