Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

How do dragonbone weapons fair against Legiana?
nm I'm dumb :(

BeastlyHusla

Souls: 50.00
I have smallest at 1495.78
Fun Fact; the monsters aren't actually any smaller or bigger. They are all the same model size and that number has no meaning.

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 17
It mattered in Monster Hunter 3 though.
defiantly one of my favorites. it looks so awsome!
I agree there. I like it a lot the way it moves shows that it is an embodiment of elegance.
The legiana. The embodiment of elegance.
Watch the way it flies without a problem
See as it swoops down upon it's foes
Beware beware the legiana's fury

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 17
Is Monster Hunter World the only Monster Hunter game you played ?
Someone like you should make nature documentaries off of this game XD
Wow I posted this so 10 months ago and I never expected it to be commented on. Also to answer your question @SlimeC0RE yes this is the first one I have ever got to play and I love this game. It's just I wish there was a way for me to play the older MH games. Also thank you anonymous I was thinking about documenting these monsters XD
Mine had a turf war with Tzitzi Ya-Ku... get yo facts striaght
They don't say it can't have turf wars with a Tzitzi, I've seen it fight with odogoron
It will fight a Tzitzi-Ya-Ku if it gets close enough, but it's not a turf war. When it's a turf war, you'll get a message indicating a turf war specifically plus 20RP.
OOF soz I was still a nub when this happened =P
Why isn't the Freeze Gale in the weapons list even tho its a weapon from the legiana?
Some weapons have the element/materials of the monster but aren't themed off of that monster.
My smallest Gold Crown is set at 1495.78
It flies so much, my dual blades have a hard time hitting it
Then get a gun
flashpods are your friend
Don't try to combat her directly. Use the environment, if you use Dual Blades like me then you should've quickly realized that fighting monsters directly will more often than not result in you taking in a ton of damage. Each and every location where you fight her has some sort of environment advantage you can use, be it slopes, air vents to use the Glider Mantle (her nest), ledges to jump of off or climbable walls that let you do the spinning attack (which is in my experience by far the best way of dealing damage to her). Another tip is that you should try to break her wings and tail ASAP since that dramatically slows down her flight speed
Ice ice baby
Tun tuntururun tun tuntun
It's such an awesome dragon, but they made it so weak... this thing looks like a serious threat, and your telling me Clifford the big red dog can take it down? Video game logic, damn you...
It's a wyvern
You know what I mean, smartass
Considering they're the strongest normal monsters of their respective zones, and Odogaron is from a higher level zone, I don't see the issue.
I talking logically, nt from the game. Can I please gt a serious reply?
Well, technically speaking while the Legiana certainly is much more majestic and pretty-looking than the Odogaron, the big red doggo IS thougher than the Legiana both by game and logically. Flying animals, unlike terrestrial creatures, have hollow bones to make them lightweight and allow ease of flight. This also means they're much weaker to blunt force trauma than their land-dwelling brethen. For example, you could toss a stone at a dog's head and you would hurt it badly, maybe even kill it from internal hemorrage if hit hard enough. But if you do the same to an eagle and happen to hit it in the head, the bird's skull will turn into a bloody mush and it will be dead before it even hits the ground.
Yes, but these are monsters. Animals completely beyond our comprehension, and are perfectly capable of having different bone structures than a puppy or a hawk -_-
Yeah well, unfortunately that's about the best answer you're gonna get. Also, if you really think the Legiana is weak then go pick a fight with it without any armor and with only a basic iron weapon. And THEN tell me just how weak it really is.