Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

"It is theorized that one of the Chained Ogres could possibly be Robert, since they have a western appearance." ...... what??? That just sounds like a stretch.

Farron_Reject

Souls: 111.00
I would definitely agree it is a massive stretch on behalf of the writer. However, Westerners were often referred to as “ogres,” during this era, because of their stature and xenophobia. It’s likely they are foreign people, though I doubt any of them is Robert.

Calbon

Souls: 50.00
"It is theorized that one of the Chained Ogres could possibly be Robert, since they have a western appearance." Nah Robert is the armored warriors kid, not this heaping mass of flesh. Robert is presumably dead due to the theory that he is one of the kids used to try and form a divine child at senpou temple. Though the idea that is a westerner is a valid point as it probably is.
I think that it would be Robert, because it is not sure that he is dead. May be he transformed to the orc after the senpou temple experiment.

Calbon

Souls: 50.00
Though that could be true what you are saying, All the kids experimented on are presumably dead and living in the hall of illusion as spirits. I got all this from the kotaro quest line and the return ending.
For some reason the 2nd one wont spawn for me - any idea why?
I have killed the Monk and guardian ape, but the second chained ogre does not spawn in hirate castle. Did I missed something?
Forget it, Im an idiot after defeating the Monk I forget to take thr stone.