Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Probably one of the best looking heavy armor sets in the game right next to faraam set looks totally badass.
This armor changes the appearance of a great deal of boot/leg armors. It is most noticeable when equipping smough's legs.
Would have preferred this without the long cape under the short mantle, like the hammer wielding Millwood Knights.

Daddy-Ariandel

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 0.00
Would have preferred the followers armor to have the cape the javelin wielding follower knights have
Unfortunately if you are wearing a shield on your back, (Ethereal oak shield for example) Then the cape will clip through the shield and it is extremely irritating! :(
The whole stat page for this is wrong the weight is 15.6 for starters 18.3 phys, 13.0 magic 20.2 poise
Willing to trade nearly anything for this. PSN: DinoEric114828
best fashion
Actually super solid armor, I'm getting better protection from this chest than with any other pieces (northerner helm, fallen knight gloves and leather boots on a 10 vit build with havel's ring). Unfortunately it makes my guy look way too fat and I don't super dig the collar. Oh well.