VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 452,605.49
Bank: 11,723.71
Wiki Edits: 41521
There's a ton of info pouring in, but it seems nobody has thought to build the basics. Does anyone want to give building this New Player Help page a try? It should point to the basics of combat, weapons, quest, companions, etc. A Getting Started tips of sort.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
Ok I put together a preliminary guide on the New Player Help page here:

https://fallout4.wiki.fextralife.com/New+Player+Help

Ofc more will be added as the game gets figured out a little more, if anyone has any other opening tidbits please add them to the page!
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Gaming News, Guides & Reviews / Gaming Wikis / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

JudasBlitzkrieg

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 6,955.50
Wiki Edits: 231
I'm working on the walkthrough as I'm playing through the game. I picked up the official guide when I bought the game so I'll be backfilling with any alternate choices I happen to come across.

I'm also making notes on random locations I happen to be running across so I can update them. Like enemy numbers etc. So far I've got "avoid" next to the USAF Satellite Station haha
Check out my YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGadgetAddicts

Check out my Dark Souls 3 Walkthrough:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... moP2TORJLH
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

I need images of the locations when u run into them and get the info on screen :) we also need to note and cross reference lock picking and hacking stations and fusion cores etc
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Hey Judas, when you're putting your walkthroughs in, can you keep the Rad Resist icon as a bullet point for each paragraph? It's solely a visual element but using them keeps the theme consistent through all the quest pages and other paragraph formatted content like the Settlements Guide etc. They're a nice visual reference point especially for people using the wiki on mobile. Thanks!
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Fexelea wrote:I need images of the locations when u run into them and get the info on screen :) we also need to note and cross reference lock picking and hacking stations and fusion cores etc

We can go through some of the quest walkthroughs for some of that cross referenced info. Between Judas and myself, a good bit of that info should be present in what we have already up for the quest walkthroughs as a lot of those terminals and locks come up during a quest step. Someone will just need to comb through it all eventually. When I go through locations shortly I can add ones I find as well.

JudasBlitzkrieg

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 6,955.50
Wiki Edits: 231
Emergence wrote:Hey Judas, when you're putting your walkthroughs in, can you keep the Rad Resist icon as a bullet point for each paragraph? It's solely a visual element but using them keeps the theme consistent through all the quest pages and other paragraph formatted content like the Settlements Guide etc. They're a nice visual reference point especially for people using the wiki on mobile. Thanks!

whoops, just noticed this. Yeah, I'll put them back.
Check out my YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGadgetAddicts

Check out my Dark Souls 3 Walkthrough:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... moP2TORJLH
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

The Fallout 4 wiki was moved to our new software. As a result, checking that pages are there and working is necessary, as well as adding breadcrumbs and removing any strange formatting.

@ElCazador has been working on this, but we need help from anyone who is playing and has some free time!

radiation332

Souls: 67.00
how many deathclaws in fallout 76