Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

PapaGSon96

Souls: 239.00
I am currently conducting a survey of various aspects of the Soulsborne series. I have posted a series of straw poll links over on Reddit and GameFaqs, but I can't seem to post any links to the polls themselves on here (sorry, I'm new here)? Anyways, this week, it is areas, so feel free to tell me your Favorite and Least Favorite areas in Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1-3, and Bloodborne (Sekiro will be done when the DLC is all out). Preferably select up to five for each category in each game, but you can go beyond that if you like. Also feel free to explain your reasons for selecting these areas if you want, to generate fun discussion! I will tally and add the results on to the Straw Poll.me results and post the results on the following Monday here and on the other sites. (Unless I can find a way to post links to reduce the tedium)

My Picks for Each Game:
Demon's Souls Best Areas:
The Nexus, 1-1, 1-3, 3-1, 4-1
Worst Areas:
2-1, 2-2, 5-1

Dark Souls 1 Best Areas:
Anor Londo, Painted World, Oolacile Township, Ash Lake, Undead Burg
Worst Areas:
Catacombs, Lost Izalith, Tomb of Giants, Demon Ruins, Depths

Dark Souls 2 Best Areas:
Shulva Sunken City, Brume Tower, Eleum Loyce, Drangleic Castle, Dragon Aerie & Shrine
Worst Areas:
Black Gulch, Earthen Peak and Harvest Valley, Cave of the Dead, Iron Passage, Frozen Outskirts

Dark Souls 3 Best Areas:
Irithyll, Ringed City, Painted World, Lothric Castle, Archdragon Peak
Worst Areas:
Farron Keep, Road of Sacrifices and Crucifixion Woods, Irithyll Dungeon, Consumed King's Garden, Smouldering Lake and Demon Ruins

Bloodborne Best Areas:
Cainhurst, Central Yharnam, Fishing Hamlet, Research Hall, Hunter's Nightmare
Worst Areas:
Lecture Hall, Nightmare of Mensis and Mergo's Loft, Nightmare Frontier