Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Where's Artorias?
He's on the DLC Bosses page
Four Kings suck. Why do I have to remove my Havel's Ring just to fight them? And the trek back from Firelink to New Londo is so painful and boring. I hate New Londo in general, the ghosts are dumb. Almost as bad as Izalith.
You don't have to if you go to where you find the first hydro coming from the blacksmith when coming down the big ramp you can go back on yourself and you will find a black knight with the grass crest shielf continue on down that path there is a bonfire and a quicker way to get to the 4 kings
since the best way to fight the four kings is to get really high poise and tank through all their hits you're probably not going to be fat rolling whether you use havel's ring or not if you do it the easy way, but I have to agree that it's pretty dumb.

Nyvzzz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 12
In the valley of drakes there is a bonfire

Agarin478

Souls: 50.00
Dingus
***** the bed of chaos *****. the. bed. of. chaos.
Just run with 2 handing a greatshield you won’t get thrown
To reminisce that I've defeated them all..really like a journey to hell and back
Why arent they in order?? Wheres astorias??? Im ao confused ;-;
They are listed alphabetically. DLC not included
Check the DLC Bosses page if you want to find Artorias

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 945.00
Wiki Edits: 7
I guess if you don't know the alphabet, it's also understandable that you wouldn't know to look for expansion bosses in the Expansion Bosses section. Stay tuned to see if OP discovers that water is wet. In all seriousness, there is no order. The only real guaranteed positioning is that the Asylum Demon is the first boss you fight, and Gwyn is the last.

King_Havel

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 60.00
The game is not linear, therefore thers no specific order to kill the bosses.
AntonShea53, actually no, Gwyn isn't always the last boss, if you don't light the fire, you can go back and kill optional boss

Saionide

Casual
Convict

How can I find out which bosses bleed and which ones don't? I am trying to decide to either upgrade the Lifehunt Scythe or the Quelagg's FurySword first. I don't want to do the Lifehunt Scythe first if not a lot of bosses bleed.

Saionide

Casual
Convict

Nevermind. I found a list of the ones that can't bleed somewhere else.
Hehehe
Who's bright idea was it to readjust all the pages and NOT list all the boss weaknesses anymore? Like for real I can't check what's weak to bleed anymore. Thanks for making me use the actual wikipedia which sucks compared to what this site used to be.

Saionide

Casual
Convict

I had to go to another site to find bosses that bleed as well.
Just try it out?
Who needs to know a bosses weaknesses to beat them lmao? Just figure out what doesnt work and use anything else
I know it the same for dark souls 2 and 3
Can some one put most likely summon lv for each boss
Looking back on ds1 now made me realize most of the bosses sucked
Bed of chaos sucks, Taurus demon is a meh and can be easily killed no matter what, stray demon is just a reskin, Seath is cool but too easy, pinwheel isn’t even a fight it’s just a one sided massacre, Ornstein and smough are good, Nito just spams the same attack over and over and he has skeletons that infinitely respawn, moonlight butterfly sucks, iron golem is ok but his stagger makes him too easy, Gwyn is actually a very good and challenging boss but parries are extremely easy and sadly makes this boss easier than most of the bosses in dark souls if you just parry, great grey wolf sif is good, gaping dragon is either good or ok, four Kings is ok they are just boring doing the same moves over and over, demon firesage is just another reskin but is ok, Gwyndolin is just one of those bosses that try to be unique but fail, crossbreed Priscilla is ok she just does the same attack over and over, chaos witch quelaag is good, centipede demon sucks, ceaseless discharge sucks, Capra demon sucks, bell gargoyle is either ok or good, asylum demon is meh
Demon's Souls would like to have a word with you.
As a new player that just recently beat the game, I think what made the bosses great wasn't that they were amazingly clever and well designed, but mostly for the unknown factor, which is what makes the DS games such harrowing experiences to begin with. You always know you have to face a new boss, and you have no idea what it'll be, or what it's going to do. That being said, I do think they could be much better designed. But for me, the bosses are pretty much the fourth most important factor in these games anyway. I value the narrative factors, the atmosphere, and the general gameplay loop above boss design. I mean, even looking back at it, I love the bosses as well (Bed of Chaos was kinda dookie), but this game is easily one of the best I've ever played, so even as a weaker element, I still found it great.