Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Miracles may be the most well rounded set of spells in this game. Single target damage with the spear series of spells, Wrath of Gods and the Gravelord Sword dance for area of effect damage, and a slurry of self buffs and healing spells to pump yourself up. I play a 50 vitality, 16 attunement, 30 endurance, 45 dexterity, 40 faith build and love this much more than my sorcerer build. In fact, due to the fact sorcerers only get single target damage and odd selection of effect spells, they may have got least appealing book of spells. Pyromancies are a fun second ranged dealer as they also have single target, area of effect, and a limited self buff selection, but lack healing.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 12
Sounds like fun, I'm testing out a Dex/Faith build centered on using DSS and Tarkus Armor when it's done. However, you can hit many targets with Soul Spear
Vow of silence worth using on a PvP Dex/Faith hybrid? I have 3 spell slots, one for DMB and the other for this. I just wanna know if it's a waste of slots or not.
Very late reply but it's worth noting that vow of silence is the bane of dark sorcery users everywhere. Cast it and fight to the death with impunity!

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 12
With only 3 I don't think VoS is worth using. That being said it is useful in PVE but the prob is anyone who knows how to play will just go to Melee which the majority of PVP is fought
Why did they got rid of the resonnance mechanic ? I thought this was such a great concept!
they didn't
I meant in Dark souls 2 and 3.
Why can't we unlike comments?
Possibly cos in ds3 the first offensive miracle you can obtain is all the way in farrow keep

Rayray

Souls: 55.00
#ilovemiracles
Kinda a bummer that miracle builds got nothing from AotA. Pyros got Black Flame, sorcerers got Dark Bead (and Pursuers if that's your thing) but nothing in the way of miracles. Too bad
Is vow of silence affected by intelligence in this game (I never played original dark souls, I only watched) and do you need 12 faith at least to be able to buy miracles or not?
You can buy any of the miracles but you can't use it without the meeting the requirements