Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

The only "slutty" outfit in the entire game is desert pyromancer, and honestly it just looks bad. The antiquated plain set is worn by a male character (flavor text) and coincidentally can also be worn by female characters in which case it doesn't even really look that appealing tbh. It's not even that real. Get over yourselves.
They should have brought back Ciaran's armor from DS1. Biggest disappointment. Why the hell do we get Smough's fat *** but not my homie Lord's Blade?
I know, right? They even had her weapons in this game with a full moveset but decided to remove it... I miss Ciaran.

Ciaran = best waifu
Mmmmmm, that Harald set is sexy. Amiright boys?
Wait... does 3 NOT let dudes wear Desert Sorceress set?
Your taste is*****
its a shame that the DLCs dont have more armor/weapons/bosses am i the only one that feels that way?
have no worries my brother , Smough will always be here for us
*FromSoft adds 1 Thot set as a throwback to ds2* -Everybody hated that
I love that armor, shut your face.
-I h a t e d t h a t
I happen to love the hood and skirt from that set, so yeah... shut your face.
The r/woosh is strong here
Time to make a wamuu cosplay with loincloth and desert pyromancer chest.. (laughs in jojo)
kinda wished one of the dlcs to have ciaran's set

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
Oh desert pyromancer is hot! (got it haha huhu Pyro = hot haha huhu xD) So now to you little hottie: Hey ;) I'm Demonix. A pyromancer from the great swamp girl ;) you know what they say about us. and hey, it's all true! we have the biggest flame out there! ;) I was down there when the chaos was going on in the 70s, it was crazy hot stuff going on there. We put our flames in where we want! We had a lot of fun ;) So let's go out and burn down some monsters together?? Oh what? You were there too? What do you mean? I don't remember you? No you never told me your password. I never said I will put a sign down next day. (Throws chaos orb at me.)Hey hey stop that ! It wasn't me. It was ornyx! She: You ashhole! (Killed me with chaos bed vestiges) But the gentleman I am, I invaded her. and apologized. She know it was a crazy time. Now we go out every day and wanna make a marriage. I will stab her face like no one ever died before xD That's the love story of me and desert. Now, after a year, she's with ornyx this bastard. But she said he doesn't stab like I've done. But I always wanna kill monsters and go out for some pvp. She wanna sit in firelink and chill.. She's getting old I guess xD I go to kill the both now for their Armour and weapons. Ha.. Don't fudge with me! No happy ends here xD

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
Tz now Harald her fat best friend tried it, but I killed her xD
Have you ever talked to a mental health professional?