Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Fak Those Who Kill Her! Me And My Sisters Are Furrys And She Died On The Inside When She Saw Her Floofy Tail!!! (We Like Dark Souls)
Just gonna say this now but furries are not wanted here and especially with that type of grammar.
With your grammar and incorrect spelling of "furries'", you most likely just unironically say "owo" and fap to animal *****.
Stupid ***** bugged out and never came un invisible
Best Souls Waifu
The true Dark Souls waifu
Given that she's so disconnected from the rest of the world and doesn't completely tie into other thematics, she's more of a curiosity than an asset to the game. She delivers many more questions than answers, so even though she's a cool NPC, I think it was a poor developer choice to incorporate her into DS1's title. It was a waste of potential and undermines other emphases in the game.

AutumnDusk_Wolf

Souls: 50.00
(OP; I’ve since registered) If you’re going to so heavily downvote my comment, please explain why. I’m not spreading misinformation pointing out Dark Souls’ plot-holes and narrative flaws. There is no in-game elaboration on the significance of the Dragon Hybrids, their origin, or their scope of impact. We can attempt to connect them to lore implications, but, as we aren’t given any informational understanding of their place in the game world, we’re imposing the weight of extramaterial analysis on limited dogma, i.e. our understanding of the game outweighs the game itself, an approach with which I disagree for these very reasons. If the Hybrids as significant as some may argue, why is that not emphasized in the game? A fundamental flaw in Dark Souls’ writing structure is that while it delivers themes, it fails to explain them and connect them together. Ultimately, the ambiguity of this approach undermines the emphasis of its ideas. It would have been better, then, for the idea of the Painted Worlds and Dragon Hybrids to be utilized elsewhere, such as a different game title or IP. In Dark Souls 1, it just surfaces as its own thing and doesn’t explain itself or address any other ideas in the game. I believe that to be a bad choice on the developers’ part.

Nyvzzz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 12
cuz ur gey
I read in an interview with Miyazaki that he was inspired by books he read as a kid that were way past his reading level. There were a lot of words and things he didn't understand, so he had to piece the story together from bits and fragments,which he enjoyed. He wanted to deliver that kind of experience in some of his games. That really made me appreciate the vague narratives.
There's tons of plot points like that in the game that aren't "given the appropriate emphasis"
Also something to know is that she has cute feet <3
Disgusting creature, get out of my sight
Shut uppppp
I just fought her for the first time and.... she was invisible for the entire fight. (DS Remaster)
Me too. It's my second playthrough and I didn't take the Priscilla's Dagger
In my first 4 playthoughs, i was unable to even land the first hit... when i finally fought and beat her i felt guilt... *drops 'im sorry' wood carving on ground*
Mercy killing. She's detached from reality. "The people here are warm and kind..." The only warm people are those swollen up pyromancers.
Incredible how flexible the human brain can be, it will justify anything even murder just for the pure convenience... The fact that those abominations are enemies to you doesnt mean they are for priscilla too
how tall is she
Tall enough to fulfil my giantess fetish.

Nyvzzz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 12
tall