Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

2 handed in a nutshell: C O M E O N A N D P O U N D.
After 50+ hours using this weapon, I came to the conclusion that this is the BEST physical weapon in the game under/around SL (Level) 100. Several points below: Damage: Medicore. Other UGS can out dps this sword, but only this and the Fume can deal Strike damage with its attacks. Moveset: Amazing. One-handed horizontal and Two-handed vertical attacks, plus Two-handed poke makes this weapon very adaptable and can easily punish any enemy attack, plus counter damage. Weapon Skill/Art: Medicore. Stomp never was the most effective WA, especially not the horizontal one but it is still great for countering attacks from combo weapons like the Farron UGS and Ringed Knight PUGS. Strike/Thrust damage combination: This weapon is effective against armored opponents. All knights and many bosses are weak to Strike damage, and those that are not are weak to Thrust damage, making this weapon effective all opponents. How to get this weapon: It is a damn grind. Farmable, but the drop rate is very low. Method: Kill Deacons of the Deep, then from that bonfire repedatly kill the Greatsword Cathedral Knight before the bossroom. Stats at weapon level +10 40 STR Heavy Infused Two-handed: 566 Attack Rating. Stats at weapon level +10 66 STR Heavy Infused Two-handed: 617 Attack Rating.
Missing the weapon skill on this page, can be found elsewhere, but should update.
Weapon has some peculiar mechanisms at play, notabley deals strike damage for all if it's moveset except the heavy thrust which deals... thrust damage. This is the least resisted physical damage type in PvE and on most armors equipe-able by players, giving the weapon notabley more consistent damage. 2-handed R1 true combos into an uncharged 2-handed R2. Doesn't really change much about the weapon. Still requires 4 hits for your average 40+ vigor pvp-er with decent armor. Aka, can still be accomplished with 2 R1+R1 combos. However, might change to a 3 hit kill if buffed, low leveled, poor armor, or poor vigor players. R2 benefits from Leo Ring, but not in a R1+R2 combo, as the R-1 gets the counter hit bonus. Other than this peculiarity, it's a pretty average ultra great sword. Great if you can bait players into a trade, but not top tier in 1v1's as any competent player can easily roll your 2 handed moveset and reaction parry your 1 handed moveset.
going try this weapon soonn
This thing is shredding for me in pvp. Try it out for yourself if you’re curious.
bro i tried it it''s beast lmao
this greatsword is anti backstab whenever some dex *** trying to backstab ya he can't get to backstab you! those dex *** will soam roll around you just to get backstab so careful do not attack them unbtil they done with rolling spams. and when he start using that light attack put a good use on that opportunity to stunlock him annd use the light + thrust attack and there you go you can destoroy those dex ***
this greatsword is anti backstab whenever some dex *** trying to backstab ya he can't get to backstab you! those dex *** will spam roll around you just to get backstab so careful do not attack them until they done with rolling spams. and when he start using that light attack put a good use on that opportunity to stunlock him annd use the light + thrust attack and there you go you can destroy those dex ***. EDITED: this weaponn is good for qualiity build cuz.. my guts character wasn't focus on 40/40 build
This weapon quickly became a stupidly annoying Meta after chase the bro streamed it's truecombo, I've already fought and beat this one trick pony 7 times today, No offense to those of you that use this normally, but this is probably gonna get a fix soon and its quickly becoming RKPGS 2
It'll never get patched. This game is almost 3 years old, and pretty much like any darksouls game, there's one patch after the final DLC, and then the game is what it is.
We ponies like to specialize in one thing specifically.
I have news for you, gentlemen. After some testings and invasions, this monster is capable of dealing a four-hit combo. The fume greatsword might do it as well due to have the same moveset