Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

There are two versions of sirrus against the princes, the stupid one and the smart one. The stupid one doesn't heal, even when she is not being attacked and almost dead. This is the one people get when they hate her. The smart one will heal whenever she is hurt, lasting the entire fight.
There is no smart version of Sirris, there are just people stupid enough to think she's helping.
Can i just not invade at all until she's dead [sirris] or is it just the covenant ?

KitsuneTatsuki

Casual
Convict

Souls: 110.00
Bank: 514.00
Wiki Edits: 39
You can invade all you want. The only way to fail it is OFFERING a Pale Tongue to Rosaria. And even with that said, you can reallocate stats and/or change appearance without failing. Any amount of Pale Tongues can be in your inventory and its fine.
thanks, that makes much more sense. that's what I thought but my brain tricked itself into thinking ALL invasions of any kind were deemed hostile by Sirris. then again it would be pretty dumb that way seeing how those who wanted to preserve her questline wouldnt want to wait all the way till near end game to start invading. thanks for the clarify !
So i can't get the darkmoon loyalty gesture if i join rosaria??
As far as im aware:> You can. Get the dreamchaser's ashes at farron, give them, reload, talk to her again, you get the gesture. Then you can join rosaria, in case you want heysel's gesture.
You can join the convenant but you can't give tongues to Rosaria. You need to first end her quest line, then you'll be free to GIVE TONGUES.
Does Sirris become hostile if I join mound makers?

KitsuneTatsuki

Casual
Convict

Souls: 110.00
Bank: 514.00
Wiki Edits: 39
Nope. You can be purple and Sirris will be okay, only if you join Rosaria's Fingers AND offer a pale tongue will she be hostile.
Where is the grandad's grave?
deez hutz
whenever I see her on firelink shrine, I stay longer... am I the only one who finds her so sexy and beautiful? too bad we can't marry people in dark souls...
Get outside more
God why would they patch out the work around for her annoying quest failure
Did every quest step and non off the questfails, but the sign before cursed tree is still not showing up nor is the flower at the handmaidens shop. Help ?
Fighting against Creighton with Sirris is exactly like defending an absolutely worthless host as a blue. She circles around passively outside of the invader's reach while you do the fighting, uses miracles that function like they were cast with 5 faith and 2 dex, and the one moment she decides to actually jump in she just up and dies immediately.