Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

So I'm out of luck, I illegally disconnected too many times, and looked through my inventory multiple times and haven't seen the bone of order, and I'm In NG4, or is there some way to get another?
I read it wrong, sorry
The pvp in dark 2 i so broken tho
*is so broken
Personally i dont like how the matchmaking is based on soul memory and not soul level
I just started a fresh build the other day and im in forest of the fallen giants and i get invaded by a rapier user wearing full havels.. And im still at the base level that the knight class starts at with an unupgraded broadsword.. Of course he killed me.. Two shot me with two quick r1's like it was nothing
Oh yeah and god forbid you have the slightest bit of lag in ur internet connection or youll get hit by invaders from 100 feet away

Maxinimum17

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 50.00
I mean, it’s better than DSR invasions at least
So my guess is once your NG+ and this happens your screwed then? If so RIP to my NG+3 file with my favorite weapons.

CrabBoi

The game has rules. U don't follow them u get punished. Instead of saying its OK to break the rules play offline. Summoning is supposed to be a way of helping u with an area not a full playthrough.
YOUR COMMENT IS dumb AND PRESUMPTUOUS. i GOT BOOTED NOT FOR BREAKING RULES, BUT BECAUSE MY LOCAL INTERNET PROVIDER KEPT ALLOWING MY SERVICE TO CRASH. THAT'S NOT "BREAKING THE RULES" AS YOU PUT IT.
THIS IA STUPID. THE GAME ASSUMES YOU'RE PULLING THE PLUG CAUSE YOU'RE LOSING A MATCH. BUT ANYONE THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT PVP IN DS KNOWS YOU DONT HAVE TIME FOR ALL THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH. MOSTLY, PPL GET DISCONNECTED BECAUSE OF THERE INTERNET SERVICE GOING DOWN, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEATING AND TRYING TO AVOID LOSSES. THERE ISN'T EVEN A RECORD OF WINS VS LOSSES SO IT'S DUMB TO THINK PPL ARE JUST QUITTING GAMES.
Your, hurting my eyes wit you’re caps lock and pour grammar and, bad spelling.
Shut the ***** up

Maxinimum17

Regular
Battle Tested

Why and how in the hell are people still complaining about invasions?? Out of about 8 playthroughs, I’ve only been invaded TWICE. Either I’m a lucky duck or people are just making sh*t up to start drama
I’m still on my first playthrough and have been invaded 6 times (and lost 6 times). My huge problem with it is that I get invaded right after warping to a bonfire every time. So, the invader pretty much has a sure win because I’m surrounded by enemies everywhere other than the small space around the bonfire.
No luck. People just don't seem to play the game much
There are too many pussys *****ing about pvp. Play a different game you *****ing sub human monkeys