Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I kneel to no self entitled man, OR GOD.
you say deth kneels to you, ONLY ASHES REMAIN of him.
"Creation", of your hand, ENDS, with DESTRUCTION from mine!
I AM THE DESTROYER OF DEATH HERE! in this decrepit nightmare relm.
WE'RE ALL GOOFY GOOBER'S YEAH GOOFY GOOFY GOOFY GOOBER'S YEAH
YOU'RE A GOOFY GOOBER!

~ROCK~

Durlock

Souls: 50.00
I'M. A. GOOFY. GOOBER.
I'd say that you're the destroyer of the english language.
Edgy af
Dude, chill. It's a drawn *** scarecrow lmao.
I met him in the Sunken Keep for the first encounter. Then the Castle of Storms for the second encounter. He did not show up after the battle with the Bloodless Prince. I am going to see if he shows up for the third and counter at The Crypt of the Dead Gods.
His first encounter is in the village, you missed him there.

Muffinut

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Stop killing the page, *****s.
The Dominion ending can be triggered after beating the Forgotten King and then Choosing "Take Helm" by speaking to the scarecrow at any location probably (worked for me in Castle of Storms) making you skip the Nameless King completely and forcing you into NG+.

This page as well as the "endings" page is a complete pile of *****, whoever wrote it is dumb. Do not Take the Helm before beating the final boss.
Like I said, dumb post full of lies. You´re welcome.
Just happened to me in my mage. Was confused when i went looking for him and I found him in the spot I last spoke with him, the castle.
Something seems to be wrong with this page. Tried to edit it, clean up that *****ty spite message at the top by turning it into a decent player note and restore some lost dialogue info but the page just keeps reverting back to the December 3rd version.
Orrrrr, maybe the webhost had a fit of hiccups, because as soon as I submitted that comment the page finally updated properly.
Woop
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 373,900.49
Bank: 8,873.71
Wiki Edits: 31218
What happened there is simply your browser's local cache. Whenever you edit a page, you won't see the edit until you refresh the page on your local browser.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Oh, thanks for that. Prooooobably need to clean out my browser's cache then.
What happens if you miss him in the Village of Smiles?
Honestly this scarecrow is way more cooler and creepier than the real form.
Still seems to suffer a glitch for 3rd encounter if you take a nonstandard route through the game. People commonly suggest it's due to killing the Coveted before Bloodless Prince, but I did not kill Coveted before Bloodless Prince and he still turned up missing. I did, however, defeat Carsejaw and Witch of the Lake, as well as accessed the Salt Alkymancery, before going back to Ziggurat for Bloodless Prince. My theory is perhaps talking to the old man at Siam Lake before talking to the Scarecrow in the exit of the Ruined Temple causes sequence breaking problems with the Scarecrow quest. I'll investigate further in subsequent playthroughs.
Spoilers the scarecrow is the nameless god and you become him if you talk to him each time for the ending