Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

The Force will be with you. Always.
Noice
does 500% damage when you have the high ground
Hello there
My favorite dagger in the game, not only is it's damage really good, but that weapon art is so unique and easy to use.
I have it at level 29, maybe you need to Git Gud.
clearly you have never used a dagger with quickstep.

this weapon art may be cool but quickstep is still the best dagger weaponart

The5lacker

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Certainly an interesting weapon for aspiring Assassins, shame you can't get it until super late. Still, definitely worth taking into NG+.
you could do the first dlc pretty early on, then get to the 2nd dlc from there....

the dagger is easy to aquire so you can get it early on if you are up for beating the first dlc boss with low lvl gear
Bad *** running attack very useful when dueling as people often either forget or don't know that you can immediately go into the attack and those that do know usually are surprised by the range and timing of the attack
It's an unpredictable type of weapon, along the lines of say crow quills, the weapon's low damage and reach are made up for mostly in the roll/sprint attack being able to extend the range of the weapon with it's transformation. With a little practice it's a very fun pve/pvp weapon but, don't think for a moment it's one of those carthus curve swords/follower saber meta weapons that any ape can pickup and be god with or you'll have a really rough time with this dagger.
Proof that lightsabers can make any game better

The5lacker

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Probably the most cool weapon in the game conceptually, but seems a bit high-risk, low-reward. I dunno, maybe I'm missing something, but the close range required to use it mixed with the fact that it only really works with a Sorcery build makes me feel you'd be better off with just a normal rapier or straight sword with either a Crystal infusion or Crystal Magic Weapon.
Yeah even dagger wise I find it hard to make up a reason (well other then because it looks great) why I should replace my corvian greatknife with the aquamarine dagger.
If you want to use his wepon you should have someone drop it very early on its extremely difficult to use. The rolling attack is the strongest, normal attacks can transition into the light wepon art attack. Crown of dusk, magic clutch ring and 45 Intel on a assassin build I'm very satisfied withe damage I killed a thrall at grand archives with one powered rolling attack to the head
Fun fact, the walking animation you get when using the WA is the Darkwraith enemy's walking animation. Pretty cool.
Does anyone know the the damage at 18 int and 40 dex?
MugenMonkeyForDarkSouls3 says it has 312 AR. Doesn't say how much is physical and how much is magic, but I'd guess it probably 2/3 physical to 1/3 magic damage.