Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

Hey, I'd like someone to check what happens if you use "Cleanse Wounds" specifically on him, (Hydrosophist Skill book + Warfare Skill book combined) it's the only targetable skill that removes decay, and decay functions in the exact same way as decomposition.

If that doesn't work try blessing him first which does remove the debuff for a split second so be as quick as you can with the following Cleanse Wounds. Then try Cleanse Wounds and bless the water that Cleanse Wounds creates quickly.

~Devide
tried cleanse wounds, just killed them
It is odd that the source fountain is there. Just using bless once doesn't work, but they give you an infinite source of source. Maybe you have to chain bless him using multiple characters to keep the bless buff from running out for a certain amount of time. What happens if he stays blessed for a solid minute uninterrupted. I imagine this would be easy to pull of if you are playing with 3 other people who can coordinate cooldown timers. In the mean time i'll try and see if I can manage in my single player game.
As of at least patch v3.0.151.229 (and possibly earlier), casting Bless on Magister Sang does not remove the "Decomposing" status at all, not even temporarily. Bless has no effect on Decomposing, not on this character or any of the other decomposing characters found on the entire Fort Joy map.
I just slaughtered everything eff npcs eff Sang!
He told me to kill him quick.. smashed my 2handed mace 4 times on his head xD
PARA CURARLO USA LA HBILIDAD FUEGO ETEREO +BENDICION+CURAR VITALIDAD Y SE CURA SE LEVANTA TE HABLA DE SU VIDA Y QUE TIENE 2 HIJAS Y QUE REGRESARA A CUIDARLAS Y QUE AUNQUE SEAS UN FUGITIVO EL TE DA LAS GRACIAS POR AVERLE AYUDADO Y TE DA LA ETIQUETA DE "HEROE SABIO " + 1 ITEM MORADO AL AZAR Y 10000 EXP SE DISPIDE USANDO UN TELEPORT.
DEBO ACLARAR QUE LA HABILIDAD FUEGO ETEREO ELIMINA LA DESCOMPOCICION Y NO HACE DAÑO FISICAMENTE AL CUERPO DEL HUESPED.
Not entirely sure what the above poster tried to tell use, google translator translates as follows: "TO CURE IT HE USES THE FAITHFUL ETERNITY + BLESSING + HEALING VITALITY AND HE CURES HIS LIVING IS TALKING ABOUT HIS LIFE AND HE HAS 2 DAUGHTERS AND HE WILL RETURN TO CARE FOR THEM AND THAT EVEN IF YOU ARE A FUGITIVE HE GIVES YOU THANKS FOR HELPING YOU AND GIVES YOU THE LABEL "HEROE SABIO" + 1 ITEM PURPLE RANDOM AND 10000 EXP IS DISPOSEED USING A TELEPORT." So there is a way to cure him? Not sure what "FAITHFUL ETERNITY" could mean...?
No idea. Troll?
Hey everyone. Thought Id tune in here. The source pool that is in there isn't for Magister Sang. It is for the switch. Cast Bless on the Switch and then you can use it and the door will open! :)