Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Water defense is useless. Bring Pleisoth back! This things mudspit isnt strong at all. What else deals water dmg? The spit of great girros? The mud shaking of barroth? All so weak. Why is there no strong water attack?
You really want plesioth back? Are you a masochist?
There should be a good piscine brought back, or made. But plesioth? Are you insane???
no shogun ceanatar and that other crab would be better and royal ludroth and gobul and not pleisoth and not pleisoth

HelixElapsed

Souls: 50.00
Would love to never experience another crazy hip check thank you!
I hunted jyuratodus a good 10 times trying to get a carapace for something. I then realized I was in low rank. I then cried for wasting 3 hours of my day =)
i hate the swamp area... are there any skill to let us move at normal speed through mud?
theres an armor that lets you go through it but its heavy. its for that lightning mob you kill at the beginning
Aquatic Expert to move freely through water, Muck Resistance to be less effected by mud. The former is on the Gajau trousers, the latter on Jyura chestpiece and Barroth belt.
People say it's a reskinned lavasioth (or the other way around) but they have completely different attacks/moves.
Its moveset is almost identical to a Cephadrome's.
*nothing to do with the comment*

HelixElapsed

Souls: 50.00
yes a re-skinned lavasioth essentially. iirc lavasioth came first.
No, he isn't! They have different moves!!
*Shows Jyuratodus* This is your brain. Now, this is your brain... *Shows Lavasioth* on drugs. P.S. look for this also on lavasioth's page.
Why does the one on lava's page have lots of likes but this one doesnt
He slick he thicc but most important, he is a pain in the butt to kill