Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

No wonder I couldn't capture that *****ing horse. Goddamn elder dragon.
damn elder dragon gave me ligma
That’s nothing! I got bofa from Vaal hazak.
Whats bofa?
They should make MHW into a movie much like a saga like Star Wars
i w8 for more Elder dragons and monsters <3
More elder Dragons
why isnt behemoth here
boi
where is behemoth kun?
He unlocks after a certain point in the story, someone in astera will have a blue quest marker on their head
Idk why but for some reason I can’t find ANY Elder dragons! I have just beaten the game and even after I fought nergigante I still couldn’t find him! My friend however, has seen multiple elder dragons on his little monster map that tells you what monsters are there. Do I have a buggy game or is it just luck?
you only get them by researching there tracks in the wild spire waste, Ancient forest and rotten vale
You have to find emough of their tracks and then you'll be given the quest from Ecological Research. Try going on expeditions or any quests in any of the locales! :) Happy hunting!
Zorah and Nergigante are elder dragons. So you have seen elder dragons.
hey guys any tips for fighting rathalos and diablos after finding first wyverian? lol odogaron was so easy
Flash pods bring them out of the air, screamers will bring diablos out of his burrow attack. Cut off tails if possible.
Capcom, is there any elder dragons that WILL appear in Iceborne? or if someone's know about this please tell me immediately