Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Does covenant rank resets when going to the next NG?
Nope
If i drop a sunlight medal can my companion pick it up?
Nope
Are all miracles, sorceries, and pyromancies useable on covenant betrayal?
Yes

Garavon

Souls: 50.00
As far as I'm aware, there is no real covenant betrayal in Dark Souls 3
What happens if you kill Emma where do you go to hand in the concord kept thingys to deepen that covenant and how do you join the blades of the dark moon because it won’t let me join them
You need to go to the god statue in the tunnels when you go for Irina of Carim , you need to pay souls to ask for forgiveness,and the npc you killed will be friendly again, it works with every npc you killed and he didnt let you to do nothing anymore.
You need to learn The Darkmoon Loyalty gesture from Sirris. After you first talked to Anri she will appear at Firelink. Talk to her and she will tell you she has no intention of becoming allied. Then hand in the Dreamchaser's Ashes and tell the handmaid where you found it (From The old Wolf of Farron bonfire go Outsider and then left around The building, after some stairs there is an illusionary wall right before a crystal lizard. You can identify it because that part of The wall looks different - it has an archway build into it). Reload and Sirris will be at Firelink again. Talk to her and she will teach you The gesture and offer her sign for future boss fights. Now you need to talk to Yorshka and get The covenant. She will also take The proofs of a concord kept and give out The rewards.
Killing Yorshka is the easiest way to get the Blade of the Darkmoon covenant
If someone still need this, imho you should farm proof of concord kept early in the game when you get the blue sentinel covenant. At higer levels it's hard to find a way of blue host
Is there anyway someone could help me swordgrass and concord kept?
What platform?
The keep Ruins Bonfire has three Ghru rot soldiers on a bridge 10 feet next to the bonfire. Farm them and you’ll be good to go. Took me about 2 hours to get 30. Just boost your item discovery however you can.
You can go to gwyndolin at the prison tower bonfire
Farm the knights at anor Londo and you can get concord kept. Like 1:30 drop rate so boost item discovery
Can someone help me get the pvp trophies on psn? @Jack__Le__Treur
What's your psn
What if im not apart of a covenant because i killed the boss before joining. Can i still offer and get the item after 10?
Yes. You are still able to join and proceed as normal.
Could someone help me farm cov items on ps4? Psn EazyETM406
is it just me or are nearly all covenant rewards just crap or boring

Momonga

Souls: 50.00
Actually Darkmoon Blade is really good
Anyone that can help me get the offerings? I need them to get platinum on the game. PS4, name is Berzerker012
do you still need the help ?