Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

it's an Alaskan Bull Worm
I was cheezing the sandworm today, but this time he turned around and started shooting lightning everywhere
Tremors.
Solaire is carthus sandworm!
Except the sunlight maggot has nothing to do with Carthus. And it is a CARTHUS sandworm
how much HP does it have?
It's implied it could be Solaire but a Sunlight Maggot wouldn't transform him into what is seemingly a Chaos Demon/Centipede. Not to mention Canon doesn't have Solaire dying, his gear was well taken care of. Probably left over assets. Probably a poor attempt to tie in the Miracle, the unused asset and remove the Arch Peak Boss ties to Solaire.
Edit; I doubled checked and the Lightning Stake makes no mention of Solaire/Sunbros and even predates him. Nameless is more likely to be Solaire.
Or maybe solaire isn't represented as anything in the game other than his Armor sword and covenant
rip Sun Bro :(((((((((
If you are one to thread the storylines of the Soulsborne games together, I'm convinced that this is one of the rock worms from Demon's Souls. It lived past the Fog/Grey and grew up to be the Carthus Sandworm.
Too bad you can't OHK it in the mouth
I laughed my *** off when I used a Seed of a Giant Tree just as an invader came into my world and ran past the Sandworm to get me. The Worm did its writhing-digging animation and one-hit KO'd the invader, even knocking them up into the air, if I recall. It was hilarious. I then proceeded to beat the Sandworm. It's easy enough if you stick near the widest part of its body. It can't hit you with its lightning and once it starts digging again, just take a couple steps back so you don't get hit by the animation and then it will pop back up just a bit farther back and you can continue wailing on it. Obviously I had already deactivated the massive crossbow mechanism or it would have been so much worse for me. You can't catch your breath with that thing firing on you, but the worm is easy to run past so you can deal with the Giants' device first... if you can survive the freaking Demon Ruins. With no help, assuming you beat the Old Demon King first. o_e
I saw it! It was big, it was all wiggly... and it ate everything! It was an ALASKAN BULL WORM!