Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Anyone notice this looks like the thing inside the egg Filianore is holding?
because he is the dragon from the egg. it hatched and since Fillanore is sleeping she couldn't train it or help it but the dragon is the one from the empty shell.
Or so you think... nothing except the resemblance confirms it.
Wish we got his laser as a spell
Killed him with a crit and he fell off the bridge dying, no souls, no items, nothing. Dragon is gone now and i am sad.
You should search around some more. Maybe you will encounter him again.
Any luck finding him again? There are 2 encounters
there's a boss room you fight him in
you have to find the elevator that goes up and then you'll see an open door and one of the silver/black? knights statues are a illusion, then you take the ladder down if you don't just fall to your death so TAKE THE LADDER. the dragon boss fight will be down the hole behind the sword on the alter.

TheSmilingDog

Casual
Convict

Souls: 156.00
Wiki Edits: 14
So what's the whole deal with his soul having the look of a Humans (there's even the humanity eyes). Not to mention that it also looks like Manus's soul. So does this mean Midir was also corrupted (he doesn't act it). Just a little confused, if someone could explain a little that would be much appreciated.

TheSmilingDog

Casual
Convict

Souls: 156.00
Wiki Edits: 14
I said he doesn't seem corrupted but now that I think about it, he probably was corrupted. But still my question still stands.
He probably developed this soul by consuming dark. Dragons dont have Souls in DS séries, excluding Seath (he got from Gwyin) and Oceiros (former human)
Shira straight-up tells you that Midir is slowly becoming tainted by the dark--"He was charged with combating the darkness, but was by darkness afflicted." This is why she asks you to kill him, even though she considers herself a friend to Midir. She doesn't want him to become so far-gone that he forgets his sacred vows. It's implied that his consumption of humans eventually granted him the beginnings of a human soul, which is certainly the last thing Gwyn would have wanted.
Lel, from software is trying it best to confirm what is was plain and clean from the first game - true dragons had a dark souls. Thats why gods hunt them down and then make this elaborate lie. But i bet some of vadyavidia fans would still to thick to get it even after whole DS3 game and then this boss, which clearly has a dark soul, but what even more important dark souls is not get him mad of "corrupt" as it goes with golden-souls creatures which has possessed "tain" by dark souls. Artorias get mad just by waling in abbys, filthy xennos as he is.
I thought Dragons lack souls, as all souls came from the first flame (even the dark soul), and the dragons predate the first flame. As seen with Seath, who was given a soul by Gwyn, Midir has gained his own Dark Soul by consuming man and their darkness. Also simular to how Gael took the original Dark Soul into him by consuming the Pygmy lords.
He is a decendant of the Ancient Dragons, not a true Ancient Dragon. Probably born after the fire came about. Means he got his soul from there. Doubt it is a dark soul tho, just corrupted by the Abyss imo
that was quite a rambling, increasingly incoherent adventure. thanks
Hmm....so was he eating humans who have the dark soul within them hence the phrase "let the feast begin"? Kinda explains all the body's in his arena and why his soul has humanity in it.
his arena is supposed to be kind of like an upper level of the abyss
hel[p
me
cheers
Yo, someone wanna play squads on fort nut? or pibgs? xd my psn is pewdypey1234567890
I give
Anyone else notice that it's actually an abyssal Lord Soul?
It's because he consumes the abyss.... I think