Oh god, i hate this boss so much; the fight itself is boring as hell - tons of HP, 2 or 3 attack patterns. It's the first time in my Soulsborne games history when i've summoned a phantom to kill this piece of {bad boss design} for me
I have tested amrita and gold drop by fighting without any equipment that will increase amrita or gold earned from the boss. amrita earned : 6444 ||| Gold earned : 805 This is just a guessing, may be the amrita and gold earned increase or decrease depends on how many times you encounter the boss || NOTE: bait it for a plunge attack to get it fell for free hits and amrita from its head
he a thot
Hate this boss. Zero fun, boring as hell, lot of health, odd strategy to beat it... First time in my soul like history that i hate a boss that much...
If you stay in the area where you entered the boss room and somehow lure the enemy there, you will be safe from the toxic gas in the room, as it does not reach that one small area (probably to give you some time to buff up without getting enviro dmg'd. That way, you skip running to the pumps and all the shenanigans. Keep in mind that the area is VERY small and gets VERY tight with the boss and yourself, so it can take some getting used to.