Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

j
Dammit Bandai. All you had to do was let Fromsoft do the remaster. But now its dead and so is the original. gud job.
You know bandai is just the publisher that deals with pr and press for all countries outside of Japan... Right??
Weapon matchmaking sucks! Can't be the super powerful phantom anymore or get invaded by someone who can two-shots you. A lot of fun is gone...
Yeah no that wasn't fun to receive. It has to be fun for both parties
"The game doesn't let me force people into a horribly one-sided fight against an unwitting opponent that gives me the smug sense of unearned superiority I need to cum! Waaah!"
Did you try the level 4 sorcerer which uses dark bead to one shot you ( Combined with the Oolacile ivory catalyst, Bellowing dragon crest ring and the crown of dusk for extra damage )?
hello guys i accidentaly killed laurentius of the grat swamp and Eingyi so i need someone that have a pyromancer flame on level 10... can you help me ??

Sarro

Souls: 50.00
What system and what's your trade?
At that point you really are just better of restarting, sure someone can give you the flame, but you cant upgrade it at all
I will never understand the hate for Dark Souls Remastered, all it is is Dark Souls 1 but it runs better and is played on a better controller (On PS4 at least), better graphics (only slightly better, but whatever), and the online stuff is better (not that I care about that, I'm strictly a single player type of fella)
The graphics are far worse though, the lighting looks completely unnatural and ruins the atmosphere of the game, which is its single greatest quality. You can increase the resolution and framerate of the original PC edition using a very simple tiny mod and end up with something that looks far better than the remaster. Of course Namco knew that so they removed the original version from sale on Steam, so now there is basically no way for someone new to the franchise to play the best version of the game, all because Namco wanted to milk the cash-cow a little more.
yeah the graphics are horrible, what are you on about? and the online hasn't changed one bit. netcode is horrible, twinking is still a big issue, and magic is still horribly unbalanced. dark souls remastered is a disgrace to the souls series, even moreso than dark souls 3. like seriously fromsoft, how the hell are you gonna **** the game that put you in the limelight?
Dark Souls 3 is a disgrace to the series is it? who else thinks this guys opinion is worth less than arse hair
For me it's just that the minimal upgrade (some of which can be patched into the original) comes with a $40 price tag with no compensation to original owners (Like Skyrim:SE) and ripping Prepare to Die Edition from the Steam store.
The sound effects in the Switch version are also very compressed, to the point where most of them sound muffled and the high frequencies are cut. The Switch is capable of better sound, but I think they compressed it all to fit it on a 4GB cartridge. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be any major changes graphic-wise and resource intensive areas like Blighttown do not tank the frame rate.
A friend of mine has remastered version on ps4, i have ps3 version. Can we play together online?
No
i have a challenge for you all, beat the game, but no sword. (or weapon) bows, spells, shields for defense and items. it's just for fun and all. just beat the game with just spells and bows
This is a challenge?
That's called easy mode.
I am unable to get my rare weapons trophy and platinum the game because I can't upgrade any staves in the game. Why is this?
Talismans and staves are no able to be upgraded in this game, upgrade any other weapon if you want the trophy.
My hatred for the remaster stems from the fact that there were no changes to the major problems the game had, for example, the glitchy PvP and the poorly implemented net code. While there were only a few quality of life changes, some better than others, the only major improvement is its now possible to get cross map backstabbed at 60fps instead of 30, so that's something.
PvP IS the biggest problem the original game had.