Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

question i ran to the bonfire making him fly away but i didn't get the sword how do i make him come back
Move to another place rest in a bonfire and go back to the bridge, he will come, just try a couple of times
Just Wait Him Away From The Bonfire

Nyvzzz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 12
fextra, you encounter the hellkite wyvern making your way into undead burg, not after Taurus
That’s after Taurus you dumb *****
He's talking about the very first encounter where he touches down in front of you and takes off again as you approach the fork to the 2nd bonfire and the undead merchant.
impossible to kill even with 125 damage a hit greatarrows. Constantly heals, and if you slip up for half a second, he one shot nukes you with his lame *** fire that covers the whole planet. Worst idea ever for this qausi-boss, not fun, stupid.
Also wasted 250 poison arrows on him, he never got poisoned. Utter waste of time and effort.
He refuses to leave his perch, he nukes the whole bridge. I've tried literally everything everyone claims to work on him, nothing works at all. He sits on his perch like the douchebag he was designed by (who is obviously a goddamned douchenozzle and hates gamers) nuking the whole bridge. He one shot me while I was over by Sunbro... the complete other side of the bridge. It doesnt matter if I do 350 a shot (which i was using red tearstone) he just heals back to full health like a ****. Makes me not to even want to play this stupid game anymore, none of its fun when it's utterly impossible, if I wanted to stab myself in the face repeatedly, I would, which would be more fun than this moronic*****.
I killed it with a longbow +10 and wooden arrows, I just sat next to the rat tunnel and shot its head as often as possible and kept firing when it was on the bridge. When it is healing, try to enhance your frequency by aiming at its head and button smashing.
I just stood at the stairs and shot lightning at him while wearing the ring of the suns first born.

Garicon

Souls: 80.00
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO EFFING HATES THE DRAGON!?!!! ON NEW GAME + HE IS WAY TO OP!!! HIS FIRE IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!

Garicon

After a few tears, I finally figured how slay the damned beast! The first important thing to note is that during my first play through I had no trouble fighting the winged fiend! The trouble is in NG+. Though my character is soul 130, with 40 vitality, strength and endurance, the dammn monster could still one shot me. I can understand being one shotted with one specific attack with no shield, but with the shield up, and often times full stamina, it was a bit ridiculous. More than anything it was the inconsistancy of the one shot fire breath that pissed me off more than anything, sometimes I would die, sometimes I wouldn't. Anyway, I ended up using magic to kill the basstard. By using the Oolacile Ivory Catalyst, the Crown of Dusk, and dark bead, I was able to kill him by using all six of my magic castings. I ran up the stairs, out and around to the side of the bridge, (the part where his first fire attack can't get you) and let him kill the hollows. Then I would stand real close to the edge of the safe zone to trigger him and make him come down. Then as he came down, he would land and do a breath attack. THAN I ANNIHILATED THE BASSTARD!!!!! Just make sure that he is going to shoot out his normal fire spray and not fly up in the air, if he flies, use the black knight shield and try to block some of the damage.

Garicon

All in all, you might be able to beat him even easier if you have your magic leveled up, or at least your intelligence. Mine is at 20, which allowed me to kill him with just the six dark beads.

Garicon

I HATE THAT DRAGON WITH A RAGE THAT COULD KINDLE THE FIRST FLAME ITSELF! Its the worst boss in the entire game, (ASIDE FROM THE EFFING BED OF CHAOS), high health, OP attacks, all for a measly fifty thousand souls.
And the award for "Most Unbelievably Broken Bull*****Riddled Worst Souls Enemy Ever Conceived" goes to... ... this scumbag.
demon souls has a worse drake, the Blue Dragon
That melee strategy is pretty flawed. The dragon has like 3 different attacks, and it's basically RNG which one he'll do once he's aggro'd. Plenty of times he's just decided to jump up in the air and lay down insta-kill flames as soon as I reach his claws and start attacking.