Discuss Bloodborne news, observations, wishes and experiences.
I can't play online with my old Bloodborne account after I've bought another physical Bloodborne disc including the DLC. Whenever I go online, it states that my character is unable to connect to the Bloodborne server.

Plerpy

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 70.00
Bank: 1,462.00
Have you let the game fully install from the disc? It does an initial install (which you can see filling up on your home screen) which allows you to play the game from the start. But after that initial install it does a hidden background install for the rest of the game.

An easy way to tell if that is happening is to listen to the disc spinning in your console. If it's doing that then it's still installing. When it's complete you should be able to continue with your previous save.

I had that issue when I changed the hard drive in my PS4. Had to wait for it to FULLY install from the disc.
You seem to be able to use EU DLC with the Australian version of the game. I bought my copy in new Zealand (which is the Australian version) and bought The Old Hunters on the UK PSN store. The region codes are slightly different but it doesn't seem to matter.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 411,937.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 35565
That may be due to New Zealand sony being part of the EU entity, look at the official website:

Website ©2016 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Please answer my question
My account is from US and my disc is region ALL
But after I killed vicar amelia I didn't get the EYE OF BLOOD DRUNK HUNTER in the hunter dream
Sooooo......unless I have a bundle, which I don't since I live in the U.S. I have to buy the DLC right? 'Cause I swore I had that Eye of a Blood-Drunk Hunter somewhere, but I apparently got it confused where instead I actually have "Bloodshot Eyeball".

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 45,569.50
Wiki Edits: 565
Anonymous wrote:Sooooo......unless I have a bundle, which I don't since I live in the U.S. I have to buy the DLC right? 'Cause I swore I had that Eye of a Blood-Drunk Hunter somewhere, but I apparently got it confused where instead I actually have "Bloodshot Eyeball".

Correct, the base game doesn't come with the DLC unless it's the GOTY or bundled edition.
hello I bought bloodborne disc from a store in Qatar then i went to Egypt and then bought the old hunters dlc but then i found out that i cant access it. though my game was updated and the dlc was said installed it didn't work. so i went to the library and went to see the playstation store menu that you see when you open a game's page but it didn't show up so i went to the ps store to check if it is purchased and it did say that. then i open the purchased menu in the library then i saw something strange i saw 2 bloodborne games (with while cover instead of the dark cover that i have ) and both say that they are not installed and that my dlc is for them but 1 one them has a buy option and one doesn't i checked the dlc restriction but then i remembered just cause 3 a game i bought before bloodborne from Qatar as well but its dlcs i bought at the same time i bought bloodborne's dlc (both were bought while i was in Egypt ) but its dlcs work just fine but i checked the back of both games where you see the game's country and saw this : bloodborne has a planet with "All" on-top of it and it says "sony computer entertainment America LLC" and just cause has a planet with "2"on-top of it with nothing written next to it but i saw "made in Austria" so i thought this might be the problem though i don't fully understand the situation in short the game doesnt even tell me that it has a dlc and i find the dlc in my library for a bloodborne game that isnt recognized as my game . so my question is is the game disc the problem ? or the dlc ? and what are my solutions ?
Hello. Just a stupid question. I've borrowed my friends bloodborne(playstation hits) and there is no dlc on it. Im planning on buying a BLOODBORNE OLD HUNTER CD for my self. Would the game still work

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 24,184.50
Wiki Edits: 29
Anonymous wrote:Hello. Just a stupid question. I've borrowed my friends bloodborne(playstation hits) and there is no dlc on it. Im planning on buying a BLOODBORNE OLD HUNTER CD for my self. Would the game still work

I think so
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you, then I took a [dark souls] in the knee.

A hoonter must hoont!