Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

Metrx

Souls: 79.00
I accidentally screwed up Sirris of the Sunless's questline and cannot get the dragonslayers axe and was hoping someone would be willing to give up a spare.
Last edited by Metrx on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 373,732.49
Bank: 8,873.71
Wiki Edits: 31206
You’re more likely to get a trade if your thread title mentions you need it
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 24,119.50
Wiki Edits: 26
Metrx wrote:I accidentally screwed up Sirris of the Sunless's questline and cannot get the dragonslayers axe and was hoping someone would be willing to give up a spare.

if you are on ps4 I have a large collection of these coarse unrefined weapons ^_^
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you, then I took a [dark souls] in the knee.

A hoonter must hoont!

Metrx

announakis wrote:
Metrx wrote:I accidentally screwed up Sirris of the Sunless's questline and cannot get the dragonslayers axe and was hoping someone would be willing to give up a spare.

if you are on ps4 I have a large collection of these coarse unrefined weapons ^_^

No ps4. I shoud've clarified. I'm on Pc but thanks

Antediluvian

Casual
Convict

Souls: 2,741.00
Wiki Edits: 464
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've tried with friends, I can tell that only consumables can be "traded" (dropped and picked up by other party), while weapons and materials are only visible to the owner when dropped.

Metrx

Antediluvian wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've tried with friends, I can tell that only consumables can be "traded" (dropped and picked up by other party), while weapons and materials are only visible to the owner when dropped.

You are correct about upgrade materials, but I have traded a shield with a friend and it worked. I upgraded it past what he had access to, thats when it failed. https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Player+Trade