Anything related to Dark Souls!

Rizen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,209.00
I beat the DLC. Demon's spear+Great Shield is OP; I beat Manus and Artorius 1st try and Kalameet 2nd try. Then I tried Dark Sun Gwendoline. It took me 5 or 6 tries; that boss is such a pain in the butt. He's not exactly hard but you have to be on point dodging and do it a lot for a brief chance to deal damage, then repeat. You can't even hide behind pillars to block magic. Pray for arrow attacks.
https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

Rizen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,209.00
Well I beat DS1 Remastered. Gwen was an underwhelming fight. Overall I'd say the game was easier than DS3 once I figured out how good long reaching thrust weapons like halberds and spears are, even more so with a great shield. DS1 is like having someone give you a wheelbarrow full of rocks and say "some of these a geodes, figure it out". It has great level design, very fun worlds and enemies to fight, great weapon variety on one hand. But on the other there's a lot of unnecessary backtracking due to extremely limited warping and specialized blacksmiths, illusionary walls force you to roll against every wall and many have no indication of hiding a secret, weapon clanking makes some weapons like great swords terrible choices in most areas, wonky hitboxes, it's unclear where you can walk at times and generally the system is extremely rigid with lots of kinks to iron out. It's a great game if you're willing to wade through a lot of bull**** to find it. 8.5/10.
https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

bainst

Souls: 99.00
1st off, no spoilers please. 2nd don't take it personally but it's just bad level design to have blind instant death traps after a huge experience dump with no checkpoints. DS3 realized this and fixed the problem.

Playing the games in reverse order you may miss out on the fact that it wasn't a "problem" but a "feature". It was made to be difficult and opaque and frustrating...DS2 was easier, and apparently DS3 easier still...in an attempt to capture a larger audience. I assume DS4 will have nerfed cliffs...