Anything related to Dark Souls!

bukharajones

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,533.00
Wiki Edits: 9
While it got stoned dead for a moment, I find that I get invaded fairly often. At Oolacile, it's pretty non stop.

Farming sunlight medals at gargoyles is easy EXCEPT dark wraiths come and murder the host. Which is often. And they're not always the same guy. Nonetheless, if you stick to the medals as a goal, you will get them no problem if you work Gargoyles, Taurus, Depths, Quelaag, and, of course, Anor Londo.

PVP is pretty regular at Oolacile Township for dark wraiths, blues, and gravelords.

The Depths is pretty sad compared to even the late PS3 era of 2016-2017 when it comes to invasions. Co-op remains steady.

OTOH, I watched/participated in some amazing gravelord brawls where one guy wrecked multiple dudes and I just watched because I don't gank if I can help it. Plus as far as I'm concerned, he was senpei and I preferred to get owned one to one so I could learn something.

Other thoughts - on my last run through I had twinks murder me at Sen's, at Gargoyle's...

Invasions are also nonstop at SL55 at Anor Londo.

The forest is amazingly dead at SL55 and SL125, though I did kill some forest bros as a summon on twitch awhile ago. All the same, it's spooky, how dead it is.

I can't find anyone at meta to duel in the burg unless I arrange it. But I can have a black flame invader pop in at Sl15.

Gravelords at Anor Londo, DLC in NG+ seem nonstop. I also see them in the tomb of giants, which is awful.

All in all, it is not the orgy of fresh meat I either carried or carved up back in May, but there's plenty going on.

Dedicated gankers still exist, but they're not as common in Oolacile as in July. And the feeling of finally killing them, which happens at least once a night, is pure magic.

Just keep that weapon a bit low and you should do alright.

OTOH - I saw a more diverse player base on the PS3 in the pvp hot spots for sure. I never lacked for a **** show in the forest. Whether fighting havel mages or parry gods or good old fashioned ganks, they were easy to find - and this was in Fall 2017.

I barely see anyone at the Kiln. I never get invaded there and generally murder them if I do.

People who want to make sunlight medals should make it their priority to do it - there's a stream of folks up to Anor Londo, though it gets more touch and go afterward.

OTOH, last night I saw summons in Izalith outside Firesage Demon and at the start of the Catacombs.

For a remaster, I figure this will always have a steady and dedicated population of players, though nothing like the hordes after launch, when the first bell run was so thick with signs, I didn't even get summoned because there were too many choices by far...

bukharajones

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,533.00
Wiki Edits: 9
I jumped on to speed run to Logan at SL90 in Duke's archives this morning US Eastern time and got murdered within minutes by an invader. Good times.