Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!

Yuria

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 230.00
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Bioware tease viewers with new Dragon Age title with #TheDreadWolfRises, watch the teaser here!

ckmishn

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,472.00
Wiki Edits: 6
So they're continuing the story with the bald elf guy? Didn't that get wrapped up in one of the million or so DLC for Inquisition?

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 2,163.00
ckmishn wrote:So they're continuing the story with the bald elf guy? Didn't that get wrapped up in one of the million or so DLC for Inquisition?

No; the DLC clarified who he was, and set up his plans to re-unify the Fade with Thedas, resulting in the death of all not joining him. Plus, Tevinter is likely going to play a part in the story, too.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

ckmishn

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,472.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Any hope this new game won't go down the politically correct path is already gone. "Narrative director" John Epler has already declared his intention to make the game "political". Sad what a one great company has fallen to.

Ordinarily I'm sad when EA closes one of the game companies I've loved (Bullfrog, Origin, the part of Maxis not pumping out "The Sims" DLC, etc.), but it seems the Bioware I once loved is already dead. Hopefully Anthem will tank and Bioware will be out of its misery.

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 2,163.00
ckmishn wrote:Any hope this new game won't go down the politically correct path is already gone. "Narrative director" John Epler has already declared his intention to make the game "political". Sad what a one great company has fallen to.

Ordinarily I'm sad when EA closes one of the game companies I've loved (Bullfrog, Origin, the part of Maxis not pumping out "The Sims" DLC, etc.), but it seems the Bioware I once loved is already dead. Hopefully Anthem will tank and Bioware will be out of its misery.

And may you have a Merry Christmas, too. And the same for those at Bioware.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein