Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

One thing i hate about this & the Sable Church questline is that you must mandatorily accept levels in order to advance. SL 111 is already ideal for me, i don't want to go any higher :/
A needlessly hard set to get. Seriously don't know why you can't get this with being Lord of Hollows. Really... come on...
Would anyone be able to drop this for me? I’m on PS4 and trying to get all the sets in the game
The trousers looks exceptionally good on female characters, giving them a nice booty.
I swear to the Lords of Cinder... I would like to rush through the game and get all the sets and all that, but that's impossible in just ONE run. The problem is that I love having different builds and it takes *****ing forever to have them fully accomplished, so I have almost all my files with a PvP level character and right now I'm making a Hollow build, and I can't have Pale Shade Set without oppressing MY PEOPLE in a veeeeeeery specific way. I thought being friendly towards the Pale Shade I would have gotten the Set somehow, but that's just me jumping into wrong assumptions.
Imagine if the only way to get Brotherhood of Steel power armor in Fallout was to piss their faction off. That's what this set is like, which kinda sucks.
I like the way the set looks overall, but it gives off a girly vibe, which sucks for my male dark sorcerer.
This is a better way: Aggro Yuria by hitting her with something weak a couple of times then run away from her. Get invaded at Farron Keep and at Irithyll by Pale Shade Londor. Then BEFORE the Pontiff Sulyvahn bossfight, go to the statue at the Dilapidated Bridge and pay the fine to stop Yuria being aggroed on you. If you do the bossfight before you pay the Absolution fine, I believe she disappears from Firelink. It's a good way if you like to keep everyone alive at Firelink like I do (except Yoel, of course). Then go and claim your prize next to where Yoel dies.
Looks like Jeff Bezos.