Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

So i lack 18 of these, Would be better to play through this game 9 more times or farm silver knights?
While it will take a long time to grind those it's still quicker (and probably more tolerable) than to replay the game that many times. If you haven't overleveled yourself or your weapon, there's a chance you'll get summoned more than a few times while doing the grind. If you really want to collect these bloody things for all the miracles though, you're probably better off starting a new character and try to collect 25-28 through summons at lower levels.

Grushenka

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
This is the only Covenant item that I've never, ever, not even once managed to obtain by farming Silver knights. All I always get are titanite shards and a*****load of armor pieces.
Everyone whines about how hard it is to get these. 1. Equip Blue Sentinels and do whatever until summomed, this worked got me with a level 125 and a 364 with +10 weapons so meta and over level are fine from my experience. 2. Equip blade of Darkmoon, ok so this one requires you to be a little better at the game since Blades of the Darkmoon seem to in a world until they're target is dead whereas a Sentinel can stay as long as there is an invader and the Sentinels seem to have a higher summon rate (I'm usually summoned before a Darkmoon and when I'm invad(er/ed) I usually see Sentinels before Darkmoons It's really not that hard since the area after Pontiff is heavily used for Fight Clubs and Honour Duels not to mention Ganks and it's somewhat late game meaning lots of covenant invasions especially Mads and Aldriches
I made a few Grammatical mistakes and autocorrect did a number I think 2x so pls dont spam me Grammar Nazis
Can someone help me farm these? psn: joe21r
What’s the best way to get these at high SL? I’ve tried farming for a few hours with no luck and can’t seem to get summmoned. Am I missing something?
Keep the covenant item equipped at all times. Respec your character to 99 Luck and take every single drop-enhancing item (Symbol of Avarice, dual CS Rapiers, Gold Serpent Ring) and farm away. For added comfort, run Hidden Body + Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring so that the second Knight won't aggro until you're touching him.