Anything without a home!

DxV04

Revived
Savior

Souls: 148.00
Forum Pirate wrote:I'm not "free" from fat, I'm at 16% and my doctor has forbidden me to go lower because I'm hypoglysemic (not that I'd go lower anyways). I'm 5'6 and 180lbs so thats what, 27lbs of fat. all between my thighs and ribs.

The lowest I got was 17% doing the P90x and proper diet. I think its fun and challenging to keep in shape. Helps with discipline also.

Zechk

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 0.00
For the last few years I've been going to the gym three times a week. I tend to do the 'add bulk in the winter, cut down for summer' thing. Winter I'm loading, so lots of carbs, protein shakes and very little cardio. You can't build muscle without adding a little body fat, so winter is perfect for that.

Then in the run up to summer I pile on the cardio with lots of running/rowing and cut the carbs back whilst upping the nice lean protein. Growing up in the English countryside has basically got me into the habit of eating really healthy anyway and being outdoors a lot, so my gym stuff combined with eating well seems to work nicely now that I have to live in the city. I'm not some massive roidasaurus type dude, because I find it SO_HARD to put any weight on. But I'm not in bad shape and the gym is a real stress buster.

mugenis4real

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 10.00
Its really awesome to hear about all that you guys are doing, so that's gonna be my inspiration to keep going Image
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
DxV04 wrote:
Serious_Much wrote:I don't workout.. lol

Yea you do, you work the funny bone ( yes I know its the phony bone but you know what im saying)

I do P90x and I do chinese boxing forms. but since my butt has been traveling too much for work and these last 4 weeks I have been working plus 70 hours per week I have no time.

sigh.... I just got to the frikking hotel now.. night night!! Image

I am expecting copies of P90X and it's yoga counterpart soon. Very excited.
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Gaming News, Guides & Reviews / Gaming Wikis / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

mugenis4real

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 10.00
@emergence That's awesome, P90X has some seriously good feedback and the results are supposed to be stunning

DxV04

Revived
Savior

Souls: 148.00
The yoga is long but it is a good workout. I usually don't have time for the second half. The balance postures but there is a nice ab work out towards the end of it too that I make time to do.

kamuiqon

Souls: 80.00
weight lifting, bike

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 107.00
Bank: 7,345.00
Wiki Edits: 5
it's a rare sight to find a necromancer so powerfull.

kamuiqon

Souls: 80.00
I agree with the mind that fitness and sport helps to be healthy and stay in good shape. I attend the gym several times per week. I visited fitness class. It is effective way to lose some weight of course. I found some info about some non –surgical way of weight loss, like body contouring. My friend wants to try it in MedSpa NYC and will tell me about results.